Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Savage Habits on video..... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Savage Habits on video.....
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smtGGnXQe4&eurl=

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ve2K6pBlBM&search=savage%20habits%20650%20510%20408%20bay%20area%20racing%20cars%20auto

Part3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jepHxEMYB-s&search=savage%20habits%20650%20510%20408%20bay%20area%20racing%20cars%20auto

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ4hCXtTsLc&search=savage%20habits%20650%20510%20408%20bay%20area%20racing%20cars%20auto

Seriously, everyone should be cool like them and go thizz, get fucked up, drunk and high and then go race because we all know thats how you gotta do it. Rolling Eyes

I would be scared to race them, they might be drunk and try to go crazy and run their car into yours or some BS.

[ March 23, 2006, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there cool [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is my comment to theyre video

you silly wiggers, if you guys are so cool, why havent anyone ever heard of you "niggas"? how ca i join you your crew? i can swang my "highway" and go dumby and retarded and it doesnt take much talent to swang a car.
i cant belive yor parents let you take their cars out and do that cool stuff with them

5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had to fast forward through the whole thing. Those dummies are representing 650! hahaha, Yah pacifica foooo, we dumb in redwood city, slappin ho's in millbrae, runnin shit in foster city....well you guys get the point.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they are cool. WOW.

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was a bunc of [BS flag] .that shit tickles me. i would love to see those cats come out to sac and talk that shit up here in the G or oak park. i would be funny to watch them walk balk home. if they get that lucky...

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
that was a bunc of [BS flag] .that shit tickles me. i would love to see those cats come out to sac and talk that shit up here in the G or oak park. i would be funny to watch them walk balk home. if they get that lucky...

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Poor mustangs [Frown]

I had to stop watching when the guy was doing donuts with the hatch open on the fox, I got my money on half of these cars being stolen [Frown]

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man...what a fukkin joke. That shit looks straight out of a comic book. New Jersey Drive in the burbs.

Man I hate to see that stang get abused like that. They way they were switching in and out of it. I bet it was stolen. And did that white dude have a afro? WTF..... [BS flag]

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like how their "party" was 6 dudes dancing around a room with a strobe light going!

that was one of the worst videos i've ever seen...wow, you have a mustang that does nothing but go in circles....can i be your friend?

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ville side right here sounds like alot drunk talk to me [dance]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
ville side right here sounds like alot drunk talk to me [dance]

not really thye have been claiming they are the fastest in the bay. and other stupid things. [Whoo Whooooo!]
Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I Fast Foward through the Broke Back Dance Club moment, did any chicks showup?
silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is definately the WORST video I have ever seen. What a waste of time. Those guys suck!

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big waste of gas. The fourth video was the funnest. It took dude about four minutes to get to 130pmh. Lol
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Big waste of gas. The fourth video was the funnest. It took dude about four minutes to get to 130pmh. Lol

thats cause his check engine light was on! LOL
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0Caliber:
Had to fast forward through the whole thing. Those dummies are representing 650! hahaha, Yah pacifica foooo, we dumb in redwood city, slappin ho's in millbrae, runnin shit in foster city....well you guys get the point.

in no way do these funny dudes represent redwood! lol

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so than who represents redwood? Lmg? [Razz]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that kid dropped the n-bomb more times than i do and i'm black damn i think nates signature says it best

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

my friend went to a house party lst night, and his friend raced his national against a few of them and smoked them all.
940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
so than who represents redwood? Lmg? [Razz]

i do... and?

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to see some of these cars around San Mateo/Burlingame [Big Grin] I think my boy was in that crew. He has a 03 Cobra and it's FUKKIN FAST. I THINK they actually do have some fast cars, if not anymore I know they did. I haven't seen any cars with the stickers around in a while.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

got this message from teh king retard of the group, the owner of the cobrezzey, this is the response from my comment on their video.

LOL WIGGERS PLEASE!! WE BE SAVIN OUT ON A DAILY WE BE DOIN SHIT U WATCH AND TALK ABOUT STEP YOUR GAME UP AND STOP HATEN GROUPIE. JUST WATCH IT AND TAKE NOTES LIKE U BEEN DOIN

18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
malibu's most wanted it will influence you [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA
¯
Member # 5068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA  Ford pictures for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha that shit is STUPID.....wonder what that white fool did for St. Patricks Day???? LMAO!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
DRIVE IT TILL THE FU**IN WHEELS
FALL OFF...

Posts: 723 | From: San Jose, Cali. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com