Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone watching the world baseball classic?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone watching the world baseball classic?
tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm watching the championship game right now between cuba and japan. and i've actually watched a lot of the games when i could, but not religiously. i'm a big baseball fan so i was looking forward to this although team usa wasn't as great as they could've been and i would've preferred a best of 3 or best of 5 series in the playoff round.
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
. I agree, it should be best out of five games at least. One game to decide a champion is not fair.
NO MA'AM
¯
Member # 729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MA'AM  Ford pictures for NO MA'AM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
. I agree, it should be best out of five games at least. One game to decide a champion is not fair.

Definitely, one game is pretty wack. I guarantee plenty of the players from this WBC will be given a closer look by major league teams.

--------------------
1995 GT vert
2007 Honda Civic Si

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I made it out to the semifinals and the final game. I have to say it was very exciting and prefer the "sudden death" approach to the championship game. You can't really drag it on too long especially with MLB having its own season to deal with. But, here's some pics for you guys to enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -

Peter Gammons!!!!! I was pretty excited to see him
 -

Julian Tavarez posing for me
 -

-

-

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Also saw Omar Benson Miller....you might remember him from 8 mile and a few others

-

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com