Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lonly mustang

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: lonly mustang
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok so i havea 1970 mustang, and i work on it as much as i can, but i also have a girlfriend and im still in highschool. So basicaly all my money goes to my girlfrined (becuase she dose not have a job and she hates that i pay for most everything so she wants to get a job so she can get some of her own money)and not that much into my car. So i was wondering if anyone out there has any job openings becuase my girlfriend needs a job really bad. And it will free up me some more money to put into my mustang so i can have it up and running. So if anyone out there knows where she can get a job please contact me at mustanghp950@yahoo.com so that a lonly mustang can get some love. And she lives in the elk grove area so if its within that range give me a "holla"

[ March 11, 2006, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: mustanghp950 ]

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or sounds like u need to buy some stuff for ur car and have her get crack'n on it!! [patriot]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How old is your GF? and why are you supporting her?

No GF of mine will see any money of mine to go shopping with until we're married.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The following are my opinions, not what you SHOULD do, but what I would suggest you think about doing.

1) If your in high school, don't have a girlfriend. You most likely won't end up marrying her, so cut her loose and see what else is out there.

2) If you insist on having a girlfriend, don't give her money. You can pay for some dates, but not everything.

3) If she truly loves you, she'd want you to spend your money on what makes you happy, even if that means not on her.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:
The following are my opinions, not what you SHOULD do, but what I would suggest you think about doing.

1) If your in high school, don't have a girlfriend. You most likely won't end up marrying her, so cut her loose and see what else is out there.

2) If you insist on having a girlfriend, don't give her money. You can pay for some dates, but not everything.

3) If she truly loves you, she'd want you to spend your money on what makes you happy, even if that means not on her.

'High School' and 'Love' don't work in the same sentence but I still like #3 of your adivce!

Seriously though if she is looking for work (I'm guessing part time work)send her to craigslist.com and search in the jobs area. There is a TON of part time jobs.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

As far as her getting a job....tell her to use monster.com careerbuilder.com or craigslist.com

That sums it up right there. If yo insist on having a girlfriend have a couple on the side that you milk for money, to cover your main girlfriend. And that frees your cash up to still be yours. Thats how I flipped cars and stuff when I was in highschool.

[ March 10, 2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep as a friend with benefits and then you wont have to spend any money. . . but still get laid. But seriously if want to finish the car I dont think the girlfriend thing is goinmg to work. Her parents dont giove her money ? you guys are in high school. save up some lunch money . . .j/k good luck with your decsion.

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
How old is your GF? and why are you supporting her?

No GF of mine will see any money of mine to go shopping with until we're married.

[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
Keep as a friend with benefits and then you wont have to spend any money. . . but still get laid.

+1 [Big Grin]

Well, maybe wrench on their car every so often... [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:

'High School' and 'Love' don't work in the same sentence but I still like #3 of your adivce!

Seriously though if she is looking for work (I'm guessing part time work)send her to craigslist.com and search in the jobs area. There is a TON of part time jobs.

I wish they had a site like this when I was I High School!
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
Keep as a friend with benefits and then you wont have to spend any money. . . but still get laid.

+1 [Big Grin]

Well, maybe wrench on their car every so often... [Wink]

yes we all know john [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that's a NO-NO, you know, WTF, I'd rather flip my car than spend cash on a gurl, Just imagine how many more girlies you would HAVE if you actually drive a nice car, C'mon man snap out of it.... Just my 0.02 CENTS, the only gurls in my life are my 3 FOXY ladies!!!! And the rest are just fading memories in the process.... [patriot]

--------------------
*NorCal

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I agree [patriot] Spend your money on the car.
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok its not that i dont like buying stuff for my girlfrined, its that she dosent like me paying for everything and she wants a job so she can pay for things also.

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanghp950:
ok its not that i dont like buying stuff for my girlfrined, its that she dosent like me paying for everything and she wants a job so she can pay for things also.

She needs to hit up the bank of DADDY or MOMMY for some money. bro your still young and we've all been in love, were just telling you to becarefull..... and thats it.

As far as a job thing she needs to make a resume or just dress nice one day and hit up all the locations/malls by your place including Mcdonalds and other fast foods. Best of luck to you and her. OH ya and to lonly mustang.....LOL

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they are hiring like crazy in natomas area [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com