Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UFC

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: UFC
throckman69
¯
Member # 6511

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for throckman69  Ford pictures for throckman69    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any UFC fans here??? I am a huge fan since the 90's. did you see the fights tonight. I think st.pierre lost man. and rich franklin's fight might have outdone forest/boner's fight. sick. I have 2 pretty good tickets for UFC 59 Easter weekend if anyone is curios. Key being easter weekend and my buddies that usually go with me can't due to family stuff. they were 300$ each dead center and like 14 rows back. Killer seats next to having floor level, but those are almsot impossible to get. the next fight is at the POND in anaheim.
Posts: 27 | From: campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and my buddy might like the tickets..ill let u know

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

throckman69
¯
Member # 6511

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for throckman69  Ford pictures for throckman69    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just let me know. If no one picks em up I might take my niece. she just got her purple belt. It just wouldn't be super fun with a kid ya know. you need your boys when you go cuz everyone is pumped up and the testerone is in the air. It's a blast I was at the last 3 52-54-57
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
St. Pierre beat Penn by points, his takedowns. If St. Pierre is 5'10 I don't believe that Penn is 5'9, more like 5'7-5'7 1/2. Maybe if it was 5 rounds my boy from Hilo probably would've taken it! Now I gotta hunt down that match where B.J. beat Hughes... Franklin is one tough mofo, fighting for 4 rounds with a broken left hand! [worship]
93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UFC = Andrei Arlovski...smasher...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GpbDdWtcNw&search=andrei%20arlovski

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GpbDdWtcNw&search=andrei%20arlovski

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

throckman69
¯
Member # 6511

Yeah Franklin is a bad ass and a way cool dude. Man that was 25 minutes of battle! Did you see that special on franklin's work out schedule? He is a machine. And raquelle is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!! sorry about your boy man GSP lost i think. Plus matt hughes was getting nervous when penn was rocking GSP. I want so bad for hughes to be beaten.
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Franklin won by decision.

I'm waiting for the Gracie fight!

throckman69
¯
Member # 6511

yeah I've seen youtube's site. They have a ton of fights on there. the Pitbull is the ultimate heavy weight. I met him. well all the fighters for that matter. cool peeps
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hele On:
St. Pierre beat Penn by points, his takedowns. If St. Pierre is 5'10 I don't believe that Penn is 5'9, more like 5'7-5'7 1/2. Maybe if it was 5 rounds my boy from Hilo probably would've taken it! Now I gotta hunt down that match where B.J. beat Hughes... Franklin is one tough mofo, fighting for 4 rounds with a broken left hand! [worship]

i agree [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Franklin kileld tonight...especially after breaking his hand 1/2 through the 2nd round....I couldn't look at "crow" after seeing his eye look like it was hiding a baseball....

good fights all around tonight....but Franklin topped all once again

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah. it was a good event. i recorded the fights and still think that bj won. guess it came down to take downs. bj seemed very tired by the second round. he was clearly out striking the other guy but never capitalized on it..
great fight nonetheless.
can't wait for ufc 59
i wouldn't say that franklins fight was better than the forrest vs bonnar fight, but it showed that both rich and the crow have a LOT of heart.
i'm sure the fight would not have lasted more than 4 rounds if rich would have not broken his hand. he was clearly outstriking and hurting the other guy badly.

--------------------
=(

STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks bj lost, im sure he'll win if a rematch happens
:
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is arlovski going to fight vanderlei silvia, i thought i heard that from someone. and did anyone see the boxing matches last night coto was a good fight and lacy got fucked up. i dont know if that coto fight was a re run and i missed it the first time but they were both good fights also.
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Arlovski looks like a good striker but he's beating up on bums. Those guys in the vids had no defense and never put pressure on him. If wanderlei silva did decide to fight him, I think he'd knock him out even though he's giving up 40lbs and silva is a light heavyweight. If you put Arlovski against Fedor Emelianenko or Antonio Nogueira he'd have no chance. After watching Pride fighting for the last year, It's hard to watch UFC unless you have a really good matchup.

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aaronc i was thinking the same, it didnt look like he was fighting anyone good. he can throw that right like crazy but how are his ground skills.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com