Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Well Sold the silver notch this past weekend

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Well Sold the silver notch this past weekend
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well boys and girls the infamous silver coupe that my brother and I had is now sold. We have had it for sale for a while now and we finally sold it to a cat from LA this past weekend. I just wanted to say it will be missed dearly and imo one of the finest coupes built (besides the hood scoop). The baby ran in the solid 10's all motor 306. Well farewell my friend and if it ever comes up for sale again i'll have my eyes open and looking for it. Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it at the track as we did. [patriot] [patriot]

-

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice coupe!

[patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thank you she will be missed [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that notch is sick [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Sean it woulda been mine but to bad ya didnt take me serious enough.Oh well went with the Nova [Whoo Whooooo!] ..........Right on for the sale however
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Damn haulin if you knew the price wed sold it for you might cry i almost did! [Eek!] [Frown]

--------------------

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well how much you sell her for???? It's gone, it doesn't really matter now.... so how much????
That coupe looks clean as hell, deep 10's all motor!!!!(306) Sounds sick- [patriot]

--------------------
*NorCal

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:
Well how much you sell her for???? It's gone, it doesn't really matter now.... so how much????
That coupe looks clean as hell, deep 10's all motor!!!!(306) Sounds sick- [patriot]

It ran solid low 10's 10.2 to be exact lets just say the car was up for 15k turnkey and we sold it for a little over 10k but way under 15k turnkey this cat got a great deal the car was built very well, ran great and was just overall badass. I sometimes still here the rumble of the engine in my sleep. It would have made a perfect base for my 331 out of my purple one. Well someone else can enjoy her now. Yah that little 306 had some balls! [patriot]
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, that hood is sin-serious
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

yah never liked the hood but when the previous owner had the car it pulled 8.20's so i guess it was needed [patriot]

--------------------

PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that shit is/ was clean. And what in the hell did that thing have to run low 10's on an all motor 306?? [Confused]
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PumaFiveOh:
what in the hell did that thing have to run low 10's on an all motor 306?? [Confused]

thats what I want to know [Eek!]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats. Looked like monster!
PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
quote:
Originally posted by PumaFiveOh:
what in the hell did that thing have to run low 10's on an all motor 306?? [Confused]

thats what I want to know [Eek!]
Yeah so what's the secret in that bad boy? It looks like it's light with a nice suspension, but what was up with the motor? What combo was it running and who built the engine.

And I'm also assuming it had like a powerglide or something in it right?

--------------------
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

It was a 302 bored to 306, 15.1 compresson, victor jr heads and intake, 750 holley carb. big cam, kooks headers, it made around 550 horsepower i think. It was a monster. The coupe was mini tubbed, had ladder bar suspension, tubular front end it was sweet i loved that car. [patriot]

[ March 01, 2006, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: PurpleNotch ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com