Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone work for 24hour fitness?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone work for 24hour fitness?
SilverScab
¯
Member # 6092

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverScab  Ford pictures for SilverScab    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm looking to sign up and was seeing if anyone has a hookup? PM me if you don't want to post here.
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If no one can hook you up, just keep in mind that you can talk them down on price. When I went to sign up years ago, I played hardball with the sales guy and I got my price greatly reduced. Good luck! [Cool]

[ February 28, 2006, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: SmokeyBurnout ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go ask around to see what deals ppl are getting. ive seen all sort of contracts from really good to "how the hell did u get talked into this deal." it is sorta like buying a car when dealing with the sales reps.
what i did was get added on to someones account as a family add-on. all u gotta do is show some proof that you share the same residence with them. they are not that strict about verifyin if the documents are authentic or what not.
that said, the deal i got was $20 a month/all club, anyday of the week with only a $50 processing fee. of course it's all legit.
[Wink]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

SilverScab
¯
Member # 6092

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverScab  Ford pictures for SilverScab    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i tried to talk to him but the guy was too dumb to understand what I was talking about. When we were going over his evaluation at the end i didn't mark him very high. He said, "How can I improve to get to a 1?" I said, "you need to actually listen to me and comprehend what I'm saying" Then he said, "What did you say?" [Roll Eyes] I have no accent.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SilverScab:
yeah i tried to talk to him but the guy was too dumb to understand what I was talking about. When we were going over his evaluation at the end i didn't mark him very high. He said, "How can I improve to get to a 1?" I said, "you need to actually listen to me and comprehend what I'm saying" Then he said, "What did you say?" [Roll Eyes] I have no accent.

some people are retarded... I got a similar deal, $25 a month all access(even though I've never gone to a different location than my usual) with a small p.f. i have an accent [Razz]
rest assured, it can be done. Try again at a different location or just go and ask to be assigned to someone else.
Good luck.

[ February 28, 2006, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com