Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » dumb f*$k!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: dumb f*$k!!!
04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobreezy  Ford pictures for 04cobreezy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok..so i'm driving to work this morning and notice one of those new jeep srt (the new one with the exhaust in the middle) and he starts tailgating me. Now mind you, there is 2 lanes and nobody in the other lane, so i let off the gas so he would just pass me. He decides that as he passes me, that he's gonna wave at me as if he has the fastest car in the world and then proceed to cut me off..now that pissed me off.. we ended up coming to a stoplight and i pulled up next to him and he rolled down his window and decided to start yelling at me..At that point i had enough and told his dumbass to get outta the car. Of course, he was too scared and wanted to just yap his mouth. He basically told me that he just bought the car and wanted to see how fast it was. I proceeded to tell him that he's a dumbfuck for trying to race in the rain and that i'm still gonna bitch slap him for being a jackass..anyways..moral of the story is that thanks to some of you guys that have unfortunatley crashed in the rain, i didn't want take the chance and do that. so thanks for those that posted those stories..and as far as that jackass goes, i know he lives by me and sooner or later i will run into him and get my bitch slap in there and let him know that i don't play..good thing i wasn't taking my daughter to school today or else i woulda been going to jail...

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

-"you don't have to like me, but you better respect me!"

04 cobra convertible sold
89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

Posts: 109 | From: El Dorado Hills | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol..funny story. But yeah those jeeps are sick!!! Faster than some new porsche's. But that doesn't say anything about the owners. Rain + Racing = good day at PickNPull [patriot]
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobreezy:
....... he starts tailgating me. Now mind you, there is 2 lanes and nobody in the other lane, so i let off the gas so he would just pass me. He decides that as he passes me, that he's gonna wave at me as if he has the fastest car in the world and then proceed to cut me off..now that pissed me off..

I can't stand bad drivers!...Why do people not pass if they have another lane?...You slowed up now what's the problem?...Fuckin assholes... [Roll Eyes]

Nothing good can come from "road rage"....Even if you win the fight, you might even end up with a broken knuckle from punching the guy...BUT it feels DAMN GOOD kicking some idiots ass!... [Big Grin]

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobreezy  Ford pictures for 04cobreezy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha..dude kept saying..."i ain't scared of you"..i told him to get his ass outta the car then...this dude was a twirp and i'm 6'6", 260lbs..trust me, i wasn't gonna break anything on his little fragile body...

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are you tryin to bring the decoto district ghetto out there ??? LoL j/k [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats good you didnt race him,or get in a fight with him man with some people its not even worth it and plus you dont even want your kid watching you get in a fight.Just later when it gets closer to summer just do a good ass burn out in front of his house [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
haha..dude kept saying..."i ain't scared of you"..i told him to get his ass outta the car then...this dude was a twirp and i'm 6'6", 260lbs..trust me, i wasn't gonna break anything on his little fragile body...

It doesn't matter how small the guy is your fighting and how big you are...Nobody is bullet proof...How would your daughter feel if you got shot in front of her?....Yeah, you never know these days....

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

It doesn't matter how small the guy is your fighting and how big you are...Nobody is bullet proof...How would your daughter feel if you got shot in front of her?....Yeah, you never know these days....

I know what you mean..sometimes your anger just gets the best of you..trust me..i would never put my kids in that predicament..I honestly do everything in my power to avoid those kinda situations..today was just not one of those days...

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

quote:

I know what you mean..sometimes your anger just gets the best of you..trust me..i would never put my kids in that predicament..I honestly do everything in my power to avoid those kinda situations..today was just not one of those days...

LOL, I know, I'm exatly the same!....I've been in a few "road rage" situations, lets just say I always come out on top...I swear, they just hand out drivers licence's at the DMV like candy...BUT everytime afterward I always say to myself, "damn, I'm lucky, what if he had a gun??"...BTW~I have two boys of my own...

..........My Mum says to just, "smile and wave"... [Big Grin]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Originally posted by 04Cobreezy-

"It doesn't matter how small the guy is your fighting and how big you are...Nobody is bullet proof...How would your daughter feel if you got shot in front of her?....Yeah, you never know these days....

I know what you mean..sometimes your anger just gets the best of you..trust me..i would never put my kids in that predicament..I honestly do everything in my power to avoid those kinda situations..today was just not one of those days..."
PERFECTLY STATED, A REAL MAN ALWAYS THINKS WITH HIS HEAD, YOU NEVER KNOW. YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP AS A STATISTIC. [patriot]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

but guys..i felt like i was the juggernaut bitch!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah its good you didn't race today there is no traction in the rain.

I was just taking a turn in the curve of the road i was on in my jeep this morning and i was going a little fast and i did a nice 4 wheel slide around the turn it was kinda badass and scary at the same time. I had no body roll so it was unlikely i would have rolled it but it was still freaky doing in a lifted jeep.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ok..so i'm driving to work this morning and notice one of those new jeep srt (the new one with the exhaust in the middle) and he starts tailgating me. Now mind you, there is 2 lanes and nobody in the other lane, so i let off the gas so he would just pass me. He decides that as he passes me, that he's gonna wave at me as if he has the fastest car in the world and then proceed to cut me off..now that pissed me off.. we ended up coming to a stoplight and i pulled up next to him and he rolled down his window and decided to start yelling at me..At that point i had enough and told his dumbass to get outta the car. Of course, he was too scared and wanted to just yap his mouth. He basically told me that he just bought the car and wanted to see how fast it was. I proceeded to tell him that he's a dumbfuck for trying to race in the rain and that i'm still gonna bitch slap him for being a jackass..anyways..moral of the story is that thanks to some of you guys that have unfortunatley crashed in the rain, i didn't want take the chance and do that. so thanks for those that posted those stories..and as far as that jackass goes, i know he lives by me and sooner or later i will run into him and get my bitch slap in there and let him know that i don't play..good thing i wasn't taking my daughter to school today or else i woulda been going to jail...

Lemme know which house!! I'll take the quad to his yard and do my thing!! [Razz]
Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
but guys..i felt like i was the juggernaut bitch!!!!!! [Big Grin]

hey look at my biceps

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good thing that u didnt race this rain sucks, i took my 4.6 to work today and i felt like i was going to lose it on the freeway specially cause i have the mickey thompson DR's, but i'm suprice that they hook really well on the streets, oh u should call the guy out at the track it not worth racing in the streets this days specially cause u have kids, and i'm not saying that u are a bad driver but u never know the person u are racing could be a dumb ass driver and hit u.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com