Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Did anyone ever win the Apex drawing around x-mas? (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Did anyone ever win the Apex drawing around x-mas?
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Remember the thing were you sent your e-mail and you were entered in for something from them. Was it just a joke and a way to scam everyones e-mail?

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha what ever happened to it? i pm'd mike about it and i never got a response.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ February 22, 2006, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: UNLUCKIER ]

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
just a joke and a way to scam everyones e-mail?

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else get creepy vibes that the guy was up to no good? Remember when he bashed that other small dyno shop for no reason? Then there was that time he banged up a customers door when backing off the lift then ignored him until he came public with the details on cafords. You already mentioned the fishy drawing. How can we forget that time he didn't like what someone here posted about him so he called the guys boss and tried to get him fired. Didn't he also have some quarrels here with another dyno shop and HCI ? Seems like 2005 was a busy year for apex. Kind of feel sorry for the guy.

[ February 22, 2006, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i won [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
Did anyone else get creepy vibes that the guy was up to no good? Remember when he bashed that other small dyno shop for no reason? Then there was that time he banged up a customers door when backing off the lift then ignored him until he came public with the details on cafords. You already mentioned the fishy drawing. How can we forget that time he didn't like what someone here posted about him so he called the guys boss and tried to get him fired. Didn't he also have some quarrels here with another dyno shop and HCI ? Seems like 2005 was a busy year for apex. Kind of feel sorry for the guy.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol...everytime I make up my mind to buy something from them. I come on here and hear some kind of shade tree shit going on about them. I wanted to ride out and buy some of those seats this weekend. I know a man should make up his own mind about shit, but did they really do that many shade tree deals? Or is it just a few folks that had bad experiences (on this forum).
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I decided to make my own mind up. I had seen him on here talking trash and I even responded a few times. Even after that I went down with a friend to there latest thing they had. We drove down(not for the free pizza, since I own a pizza place) but to check things out and he was selling his car also. Now this is my opinion but I almost felt like the owner was walking around like he was almost to good to say hi to most people. I tried to position myself a few times were a normal person would say hello if you were at there event and he never did. Iam not sure if he is a bad guy maybe just not the best people skills. If you ask him he will tell you how great he is and how many places he owns. I would not buy anything again but thats how I feel.

[ February 22, 2006, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Iam not sure if he is a bad guy maybe just not the best people skills. If you ask him he will tell you how great he is and how many places he owns. I would not buy anything again but thats how I feel.

That's EXACTLY why i don't like the guy.. don't dislike the business, just him as a person. i hope apex does well because of their employees because they are great people.

A friend of mine works there but he's turning into a little ho and not returning my calls anymore. i guess it's expected. i've heard he's badmouthing me too. typical peruvian biatch i guess. he can kiss my ass.

--------------------
=(

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
typical peruvian bitch? cmon jmir this isnt a soap opera lmao
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Iam not sure if he is a bad guy maybe just not the best people skills. If you ask him he will tell you how great he is and how many places he owns. I would not buy anything again but thats how I feel.

A friend of mine works there but he's turning into a little ho and not returning my calls anymore. i guess it's expected. i've heard he's badmouthing me too. typical peruvian biatch i guess. he can kiss my ass.
damn...I know who you're talking about too [Wink]

"Can't we all just GET ALONG..." [Razz]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol....damn this is gettin deep, let me get some popcorn.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

no soap opera here.. just telling you what's on my mind.. and i can say peruvian biatch.. cause i'm peruvian. [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
[QUOTE]damn...I know who you're talking about too [Wink]

good for you.. want a cookie?

quote:
[QUOTE]

we are getting along.. what are you talking about?

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

no soap opera here.. just telling you what's on my mind.. and i can say peruvian biatch.. cause i'm peruvian. [Razz]

quote:
[QUOTE]damn...I know who you're talking about too [Wink]

good for you.. want a cookie?

quote:
[QUOTE]

we are getting along.. what are you talking about?

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

A cookie would be nice [Razz] I was just saying that I knew hime because I'm cool with him too...StangBaySix [Big Grin] NO pun intended [patriot]

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

cool.. i'll try to remember to bring a cookie for our next gtg. [patriot] [Razz]

--------------------
=(

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so no status on a winner yet?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

didn't u see on the first page that i won
but it wasn't money just a bunch of emails from apex [Mad]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

didn't u see on the first page that i won
but it wasn't money just a bunch of emails from apex [Mad]

I guess that makes us ALL winners [Big Grin]
Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations you a win a lifetimes supply of SPAM! [Big Grin]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

i finally got a reply from mike, i messaged him on norcal1320 and this is what i got.

quote:
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.... The raffle was held during January and was won by someone out of the the state. Please let me know if you have any questions.
right, now out of state. [Roll Eyes]
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
i finally got a reply from mike, i messaged him on norcal1320 and this is what i got.

quote:
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.... The raffle was held during January and was won by someone out of the the state. Please let me know if you have any questions.
as in Nigeria?
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

quote:

quote:
damn...whatta scammin bitch. I dont know him, nor do I know of him, but after reading a couple posts about him and the way he runs APex, I dont think I'll ever bringhim business [Mad]

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:

quote:
as in Nigeria?
ha ha ha. this is not fun though.. mike can't defend himself.. [Frown] oh well. ahahaha [Razz]

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com