Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUKKIN CAR THIEVES!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FUKKIN CAR THIEVES!!!
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think someone is going to try and take my notch, some guy walked from 1 corner to the next and walked hella slow checking out my car, he was wearing all black,i parked my beater behind the car so they will have to move that get the car out of the driveway, and i disconnected a couple of things so i called the cops and they are going to check hourly. so i have my lazy ass beagle and my paintball gun to stop anything, cant wait till i turn 21.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you were doing your burnout at Apex's open house when you almost lost it you almost hit dudes car?And hes coming back for REVENGE? [Confused]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam whats up with everyones cars bein checked out by a bunch of shady people lately. glad i got 2 big loud dogs [patriot]

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WayFastYTee:
When you were doing your burnout at Apex's open house when you almost lost it you almost hit dudes car?And hes coming back for REVENGE? [Confused]

what the hell are you talking about? i didnt lose it, it was a black gt that almost lost it.
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] i 2nd that.luckily i have a garage and its always in there along with my 190 LB St.Bernard.and a neighbourhood filled with COPS [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

uh huh .Sure Javier,Blame it on another Mustang.It's ok pimp's fuck up [Confused] [dance]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
uh huh .Sure Javier,Blame it on another Mustang.It's ok pimp's fuck up [Confused] [dance]

haha well you know pimpin aint easy, so i guess its ok for one to screw up every now and then

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by v-town50:
quote:

haha well you know pimpin aint easy, so i guess its ok for one to screw up every now and then
fukk it wasnt me.
[burnout]
[burnout]

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

quote:
Originally posted by v-town50:
quote:

FO SHO!!!!

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

CDT
¯
Member # 5004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDT  Ford pictures for CDT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
so i called the cops and they are going to check hourly.

I hope you don't believe that.

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning
Home of Flat Fee Tuning For All Cars, Trucks and SUV's, EFI & Carb, SCT, AFR, Dynatech, STS Turbos, N2O Refills

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why didn't you go up to him, and ask if thier was some thing you could help him with??? Fuck the Cops, and fuck a paint ball gun.

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
Why didn't you go up to him, and ask if thier was some thing you could help him with??? Fuck the Cops, and fuck a paint ball gun.

lmao.now thats some good advice. [patriot] fukk the cops and pb gun what about the dog? [Confused]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can buy rifles and shotguns at 18. Go get a shotty!

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEAH "WE ARE GOING TO CHECK HOURLY"- THAT IS HILARIOUS.... ESPECIALLY IN HAYWARD- THEY DON'T REALLY CARE BRO- JUST PARK THE BEATER BEHIND IT- DISCONECT SOME STUFF- AND HOPE FOR THE BEST- [patriot]

--------------------
*NorCal

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just keep checking your car because you never know when some dumb fucks will do to get to your car [Mad]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel left out, no one wants to steal my POS. [Frown]

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jadesville:
I feel left out, no one wants to steal my POS. [Frown]

Just park it in Hayward one night, they'll take anything

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

well my mom worked for HPD back in the day, and they did check hourly, the cop knocked on the door. so the my car is still there. i dont have money for a shot gun, so if you like you can uy me one [Big Grin]
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
youre two gun kid you should have two guns [Big Grin]
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just have your camcorder rec. on the window so we can know who they are if they come back.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 50-charge:
youre two gun kid you should have two guns [Big Grin]

i want 2 desert eagles, fukkin laws. [Mad]
Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sleep in your car.

My friend had his 91 gt vert stolen last february out of his driveway. If you're worried about it being stolen, you're probably right.

Can you block the car in? Set up booby traps? Survellience?

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tooth:
sleep in your car.

My friend had his 91 gt vert stolen last february out of his driveway. If you're worried about it being stolen, you're probably right.

Can you block the car in? Set up booby traps? Survellience?

im tellin you guys,, we need to setup a CAfords stang sting!!! fuk it,, who wants to volunteer their stang then???

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i can say is watch your car and don't take your eye's off of it. man i've had people check out my car and i alway's lock it in the garage with my dog's and have my neighbors call me on my cell if anybody is actin' wierd.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
18 you can get a 12 guage make sure your up on tues & weds around 3am thats what time the theives get cars

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com