Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Online Traffic Schools (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Online Traffic Schools
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats an easy one to do online?

How long does it take to complete?

Not for me but do need to find out for them they have till the 27th of this month.

Thanks.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Migs
¯
Member # 5439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Migs  Ford pictures for Migs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm currently using Idrivesafely.com It's $25.00 I started friday night and I'm 85% done. Its pretty easy you can take the quizzes w/o reading and pass it.

--------------------
R.I.P SilverLX! You are missed bro.

Posts: 348 | From: Healdsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
believe me, its much easier than sitting 8 hrs in a room listening to someone tell you how to "properly" drive. I used toolazyfortrafficschoool.com it was like 25 and 10 for the notary to stamp it

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So about how many hrs does it take? Also is high speed internet required for it? You can pause and come back to where you left off?

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah and you have to take the final test in front of the notary person. Its easy to cheat on it though [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

its really easy, i didnt even read the sections, just went right to the quizzes and was done in like 1 hr. You can always go back and take the quzzes as many times as you want

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im kinda confused about the santa clara traffic schools, are you able to do them online or do you actually have to attend a class?

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what he said.. i've done several online courses for my whole family and friends. i've have so far not done the same one twice, i'm just looking for the easiest one out there. i've come to the conclusion that they are all the same, they all require the same number of questions, lessons, etc.

just pick one .. you should be fine without reading the chapters.. most questions are straight forward. and if you get them wrong, they'll tell you which ones you go wrong, you can simply redo them. last time it took me 15mins from the time i signed on to the time i was printing my certificate.

or..have the test open on one window and open the lesson/chapter on a different window and then look up the answers with Ctrl+f [Wink] [Razz]
good luck

--------------------
=(

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

when you go pay your fine they should give you a list of traffic schools they accept, I dont see why they shouldn't accept online classes

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i took day, night and weekend traffic school, dont know the site for it though, i skiped the readings and took the quiz's i finished in like a little over an hour, it only cost $15 and the final has to be taken in front of a notory, and lucky me my mom is a notory and i got an A on my final. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by crazyhorse:
when you go pay your fine they should give you a list of traffic schools they accept, I dont see why they shouldn't accept online classes

Its a county by county thing. Each county decides if they will accept online or not, I know for a fact that GLENN county does NOT! I went to class, my friend did online, he mailed it in and the court rejected it, by the time he found out it was past the date and he got a no show. It should say on the summons you get in the mail if online is accepted.

--------------------
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there is one i forgot what it was but it was something too fast and easy too!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its easy and fast the co. i delt with online said i finished in record time 30 min didnt read nothing

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 15, 2006, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Copello
¯
Member # 1534

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Copello  Ford pictures for Copello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't ever get a ticket in marin, They specifically said no online or home study traffic schools accepted. LAME SHIT!

--------------------
91 GT
73 RS Camaro

Posts: 1309 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

So on all of the online ones she still has to go to a notary to take a final?

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no.. i've done five different ones.. and not a single one asked for that.
Avoid the one that was previously mentioned about the personal questions. i encountered on like that too a long while back. forces you to read the chapeter.. unless you open the lesson on a different window and use crtl+f [Wink]

--------------------
=(

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
i took day, night and weekend traffic school, dont know the site for it though, i skiped the readings and took the quiz's i finished in like a little over an hour, it only cost $15 and the final has to be taken in front of a notory, and lucky me my mom is a notory and i got an A on my final. [Big Grin]

hey u think she could hook up a fellow board memeber???? i just went to the Pleasanton court house today and requested traffic school. I have til 5-15 to deal with it, AND they do give u a list of online schools....i saw the list and [Eek!] couldnt believe how many there was! So u think she could help out [Big Grin]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I rented teh video from Blockbuster. It was ok. The Ex-Wife used it too. Pretty painless other than a waste of time.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fostang,

Just have whoever it is get the paper with the list of schools from the courthouse, choose one on there(ie too lazy for traffic school, etc.) something cheap. Most take less than an hour, a little over, but they are still hella easy, when your done, you print out the certificate at the end, get your confirmation number, and turn the printed certificate into the courthouse where you pay your tickets.(in ours SJ county, main entrance, to the right.)Done deal...

J

--------------------
CRYSTAL WHITE 1994 COBRA; TOTALED
RIO RED 1994 COBRA INDY PACE CAR; SOLD(now in VACAVILLE)
(#18 of 1000)
BLACK 2002 GT Vert' AUTO; GONE!

Posts: 635 | From: Stockton, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah, when you get the list, go to the homepage of each site, and read the directions. They show you step by step on what they need (ie: docket #, county, violation #, name....etc.) and forms of payment they take (ie:visa, mastercard...). From there, just pick what you think is easier, i ain't never heard of one you need a notary for.

--------------------
CRYSTAL WHITE 1994 COBRA; TOTALED
RIO RED 1994 COBRA INDY PACE CAR; SOLD(now in VACAVILLE)
(#18 of 1000)
BLACK 2002 GT Vert' AUTO; GONE!

Posts: 635 | From: Stockton, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you guys know about www.OnlineTrafficSafety.com ? Anyone ever taken it?
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
What do you guys know about www.OnlineTrafficSafety.com ? Anyone ever taken it?

i don't like it.. too many chapters, too many questions, if you don't pass the final the first 3 times you've got to go to an actual class.. that's bs.. look for something else.

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

this is the last one i used. no trick questions, straight forward., no bs about having to take the final infront of an instruction.
http://www.goodbyeticket.com/
good luck [patriot]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

this is the last one i used. no trick questions, straight forward., no bs about having to take the final infront of an instruction.
http://www.goodbyeticket.com/
good luck [patriot]

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com