Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Please Read Anyone know of this car?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Read Anyone know of this car?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just got a call from one of my shop neighbors that a SILVER 87-93 Convertible with a Cowl Hood and some form of a Rear Aftermarket wing and some 80's type of star wheels was suspiciously cruising the parking lot.He drove thru and then backed up to "check out" a mustang that I had in the parking lot.My neighbor came out and saw him and I guess it scared him off as he took of abruptly....

If anyone knows that car or who it may be let me know.Not saying he was "actually" doing anything but just sort off odd especially given the time.This was at 4 am BTW [Confused]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
better lock it up man, that sounds way to odd

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lock and load every gun you have, get the pits ready! [Mad]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
Lock and load every gun you have, get the pits ready! [Mad]

+1 [Mad]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was about to say you are completely over-reacting until I saw the 4am part.

Nobody should be checking out your car at that time.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks. Park that car inside.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you better start locking shit up because you know they were out to do something [Mad]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You need one of those bumper stickers that says: This car is not worth your life [patriot]
 -

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
Just got a call from one of my shop neighbors that a SILVER 87-93 Convertible with a Cowl Hood and some form of a Rear Aftermarket wing and some 80's type of star wheels was suspiciously cruising the parking lot.He drove thru and then backed up to "check out" a mustang that I had in the parking lot.My neighbor came out and saw him and I guess it scared him off as he took of abruptly....

If anyone knows that car or who it may be let me know.Not saying he was "actually" doing anything but just sort off odd especially given the time.This was at 4 am BTW [Confused]

Delete this post and catch that fucker red handed, make sure you have a loaded up 12guage
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Delete this post and catch that fucker red handed, make sure you have a loaded up 12guage [/QB][/QUOTE]
thats dumb, good thing you post this, you may change someones lives by doing this.... why would you wanna do trough the headache of TRYING to catch someone breaking into your car, when you can warn them by posting online [patriot]

Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get m [Mad]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yohuallin:

thats dumb, good thing you post this, you may change someones lives by doing this.... why would you wanna do trough the headache of TRYING to catch someone breaking into your car, when you can warn them by posting online [patriot]

he might be wanted for past thefts [Eek!]

[ February 11, 2006, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: jadesville ]

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com