Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » good deal on cl

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: good deal on cl
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/132717203.html looks clean
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
scam looks like the one on ebay with 500 miles
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
scam looks like the one on ebay with 500 miles

thats what i was thinking too...i noticed the back seat and it looked identical to the one from ebay [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It does look just like the one form ebay but hey you never know somebody try emailing him

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it does look like it

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You mean he has a black seet with the belts attached? Its all grey except for that.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too good to be true.
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
didnt the one on ebay have black interior?????

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those cars are DEFINATELY not the same.
http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/132717203.html
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-LX-5-0-Coupe-1993-Ford-Mustang-534-MILES-5-0-Notchback-LX-5-SPD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6236QQitemZ4610947663QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not everybody thinks notchbacks are gods gift to the mustang comunity,guy probably got offered 1200 bucks as a trade in and decided to sell it privately.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so for any interested here is the email i got from mr
"Kenny West" <kennywest00@yahoo.co.uk>

surprise surprise........
-----------------------------------------------
Hello,

First of all I want to tell you that the car is still available and the price $3,000.00 includes all the shipping costs and insurance, so you wont have to pay any extra charges. The car looks like new, it has never been scratched or wrecked. It will come with a clear title, bill of salesigned by me as well and all the papers (including the original manuals and keys) that you will need to register it under your name.I'm selling it at a low price because I've just moved to London,United Kingdom and I can't drive ithere because cars from here are with the steering wheel on right,and this it have the steering wheel on left so for me this car is useless.I hope that you will understand my situation.
E-mail me back if you are interested.

Thanks!

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

Hello,

First of all I want to tell you that the car is still available and the price $3,000.00 includes all the shipping costs and insurance, so you wont have to pay any extra charges. The car looks like new, it has never been scratched or wrecked. It will come with a clear title, bill of salesigned by me as well and all the papers (including the original manuals and keys) that you will need to register it under your name.I'm selling it at a low price because I've just moved to London,United Kingdom and I can't drive ithere because cars from here are with the steering wheel on right,and this it have the steering wheel on left so for me this car is useless.I hope that you will understand my situation.

Thanks!

Are there really that many stupid people that keep these scammers going? How dumb would someone have to be to fall for this..... cant drive it because the steering wheel is on the wrong side. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here's the one i got

Hello,

Thanks!

[BS flag] [Big Grin] [Razz]

:
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

Hello,

Thanks!

Are there really that many stupid people that keep these scammers going? How dumb would someone have to be to fall for this..... cant drive it because the steering wheel is on the wrong side. [Roll Eyes]

O.K. Wait a minute. I thought that you were allowed to drive American Cars in London. That sounds like a crock of !@#@!

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that e-bay mustang and the cobra R are so fukkin clean,Nothing nicer than seeing a fox looking like it just came off the Assembly line.Must be nice to be rich [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good deal not everything is a scam

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
wannabe*94*SALEEN
¯
Member # 4113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wannabe*94*SALEEN  Ford pictures for wannabe*94*SALEEN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Even if it is a scam. Isn't that still cheap for a mustang like that?

--------------------
RIP 94 GT w/Saleen kit
95 GT vert - All stock for now

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com