Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GOT A SPEEDING TICKET (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: GOT A SPEEDING TICKET
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got a ticket today for speeding. Which for 1 i wasn't and 2 he just wanted to fuck with me because im driving a mustang and im black. I been pulled alot by cops that say things that isn't right. Im going to court to fight this cuz he said i was going 54 in 35 speed limit zone. #1: I wasn't going 54
#2: I was in 3rd gear
#3: If i was going 54 i would be at
4000rpm's

I get pulled over at least once a week and this shit is f'd up. Im still going to drive a 50 until the day i die.
[Mad]

[ February 09, 2006, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: 1990Silver5.0 ]

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to www.ticketassassin.com first do a Trial by mail request. Fight the ticket by mail. If your found guilty you get a second chance but in person this time. If you go in person first, you don't get a second chance. The website I mentioned you donate $25 dollars and the guy emails you a letter that you can use that you just need to edit with your name,city, officer name etc....I won 1 out of 2 tickets with that website. The one I lost, I was going 115+mph. So that was a hard one no matter what. Good Luck [patriot]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I get pulled over at least once a week and this shit is f'd up.
quote:
he just wanted to fuck with me because im driving a mustang and im black
So, are you saying that every week when you get pulled over it's by a racist cop ? Are you positive that you aren't breaking any laws ?

Good luck fighting that ticket though.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN TRUST ME BRO- RACIAL PROFILING IS A BITCH- PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIVE IT HAVE NO IDEA!!!!
TRUST ME.... IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN HUNDREDS OF TIMES- WELL MORE POWER TO YOU- DRIVE IT TILL THE WHEELS FALL OF- [patriot]

--------------------
*NorCal

Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend is black and back in his old car, a 1996 Ford Aspire, there was a time where he was pulled over 4 times within a month on the way home from a friend's house. Almost every time he fit the description of someone they were looking for. It was always between 10pm and 2 am, and the trip is about 6 miles.

Before anyone says he got pulled over for another reason, it's a fucking ASPIRE.

He started going out of his way to take the freeway home it got so bad.

He's gotten pulled over twice in his new SRT-4 that he got in January for no plates. One time, the cop didn't think it was a new car.

When I bought my 99 Stang in '04, I had no plates for 4 months. I never got pulled over once.

Unfortunately, racial profiling does happen...

[ February 09, 2006, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Tooth ]

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate racist people period. When the cop pulled me over he ask me if this was my car i told him look at the my drivers license and my registration. O well fuck him. Im glad to see that other people on here feel the same way i do.

--------------------
1995 Impala SS

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another day, another "race card" pulled.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tooth:
My friend is black and back in his old car, a 1996 Ford Aspire, there was a time where he was pulled over 4 times within a month on the way home from a friend's house. Almost every time he fit the description of someone they were looking for. It was always between 10pm and 2 am, and the trip is about 6 miles.

Before anyone says he got pulled over for another reason, it's a fucking ASPIRE.

He started going out of his way to take the freeway home it got so bad.

He's gotten pulled over twice in his new SRT-4 that he got in January for no plates. One time, the cop didn't think it was a new car.

When I bought my 99 Stang in '04, I had no plates for 4 months. I never got pulled over once.

Unfortunately, racial profiling does happen...

I refuse to put plates on my car and I've had it for 2 years now, lol.

-

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

ofcourse you would say that.. you are white. [Razz]

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

BULLSHIT [BS flag]

From the age of 16 to 20 I had 17 points on my record, 3 SEPERATE cars impounded for 30 days, thousands of dollars in fines, license REVOKED not just suspended, and spent time in jail.

Race my ass [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

BULLSHIT [BS flag]

From the age of 16 to 20 I had 17 points on my record, 3 SEPERATE cars impounded for 30 days, thousands of dollars in fines, license REVOKED not just suspended, and spent time in jail.

Race my ass [Roll Eyes]

Funny, i had a clean record up to my car accident last year, now i have 3 points [Frown] .. and i'm as brown as it gets. [Razz]
Don, you are kinda tan though.. u sure you aint messican? [Wink]

[ February 09, 2006, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Racial Profiling. I have been on two sides of this. First off I look Mexican. I have been pulled over once got my head slammed on the back of a '72 Cutlass Supreme by cops because of a suspicious car full of black guys a white guy and me. They had every right because, as they patted me down, my 380 fell down my pant leg and on the ground. Good thing that all five cop cars had all of there guns pointed at us. Good thing about that time is that I didn't have a license and they didn't give me a ticket for that. Whew.lol.
Second time I also had a gun, that was not too exciting just had a search done on my car because I was on informal probation. Lucky I got a lawyer who took it down to a Misdemeanor because it was a second offense. Too bad I didn't finish paying for the lawyer though.lol.
Third time was when I was doing over a hundred racing another mustang. Cop pulls me over and as I was stopped I was trying to roll the front windows down because they had a limo tint and it was my brothers car. He is a lot bigger than me and would beat my ass if he had to take it off. The cop thought I was doing something suspicious and pointed his gun my way. Ok reason I guess. But he kept on being a prick to me for no reason. He asked if I knew how fast I was going and I said no because my brothers speedo did not work. I didn't want to tell him that though. I was coming home from school and he kept looking at my bag. Overall he was a paranoid skitz prick.
Another time there was a cop who was a total dick to all of my friends because he was racist, so I thought at the time. Now that I think about it, we were all young underage kids talking back to the cops and that is why he was being a prick.
Another time I got pulled over cuz a cop thought I was speeding. So I asked to see his radar gun. Deer in the headlights look. He ended up only giving me a ticket for no front license plate. Always good to ask for Radar number I guess.lol
Overall, I definitely think that there are racist cops out there. And I have more examples. But during my crazy youth, I brought a lot of it my way. Now I drive like a grandpa on the freeway,most of the time, and I haven't got a ticket or been pulled over in about 3 years. I think it is the individuals out there that became cops and on their off time they put on their pointy white hats. They will get what is coming to them don't worry. Meanwhile fuck all the racist cops and dodge the rest of them by not being on the streets at 2 am on Saturday morning. That is when they are all out. That is my two cents, peace out.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats gay where did you get pulled over at?

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
now i have to agree that their are dirty racist cops and if you fit the profile then you are a suspect / target my wife being white has seen me get pulled for nothing so yes i do have a witness that is not the same color as my self but on the other hand cant say they are all dirty but no one on this site of any color can say that there are not dirty cops
sorry to hear that man ive been through it to many stories but all my real buddies on here know about them

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:

Coming back from the muffler shop in bencia. Coming down that hill about to get on the freeway.

--------------------
1995 Impala SS

urwtdrm
¯
Member # 4164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for urwtdrm  Ford pictures for urwtdrm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am white. I have been pulled over TEN times in the past 8 weeks. In the ten times i was pulled over I recieved one fix it ticket. I was't breaking any laws just getting f'ed with cause I drive a nice car. Race plays a role with a few idiot people and the rest of everybody has to pay for it. And don't forget about the racism against white people. If you havn't experienced it, don't say it doesn't happen because it does.

[ February 10, 2006, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: urwtdrm ]

--------------------
It's ok to be fast.

Posts: 346 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobreezy  Ford pictures for 04cobreezy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok..here's my story..when i first got my lisence, i was driving an impala that was given to me. I musta been pulled over at least 2-3 times a week in it. I never got a ticket cause i didn't do anything wrong. My brother is a police officer, so i used to ask him why i would get pulled over so much.. he basically said it's the car. after getting pulled over regualarly, i sold the impala and got a honda. After that i never got pulled again! moral of the story is that police do profile people based on the type of car you drive...I've been on many ride-alongs and have pulled over imports just cause we knew there was something illegal on the car...Just my 2 cents...

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

-"you don't have to like me, but you better respect me!"

04 cobra convertible sold
89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

Posts: 109 | From: El Dorado Hills | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a friend that is SJPD and he speak candidly to me about racial profiling, they look for things like seating posture, head shape, kind of car, time of day, how many passengers. He says its bullshit to but lots of cops swear by it (but not all cops).... It is real.

Fight the ticket...alot of times the cop wont show up. Be sure to subpoena the radar detector calibrations records if he clocked you. I hate reacist people, especially the undercover cowardly types with the shit. At least when I lived in the South they'll get at you about your skin color to your face.

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

BULLSHIT [BS flag]

Race my ass [Roll Eyes]

It's one thing to get a ticket for something you actually did WRONG. It's another thing to get pulled over for no reason at all, have your car searched and then be sent on your way with no explanation and without getting a ticket.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BULLSHIT [BS flag]

Race my ass [Roll Eyes]

It's one thing to get a ticket for something you actually did WRONG. It's another thing to get pulled over for no reason at all, have your car searched and then be sent on your way with no explanation and without getting a ticket.
That same shit happened to me twice. Once when my girl with with me and and once when i was by myself. I don't do drugs or drink or carry a hand gun. I just got a razor and a flat head screw driver for protection cuz you never know what could happen. Everytime they checked my car they never found nothing. All i did was smell and say thank you very much officer and have a nice day. They want to make you mad but dont get mad just smell in there face. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1995 Impala SS

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"moral of the story is that police do profile people based on the type of car you drive...I've been on many ride-alongs and have pulled over imports just cause we knew there was something illegal on the car...Just my 2 cents..."

I LUV HOW YOU SAID "WE KNEW"- BUT HEY IT HAPPENS- AND IT IS TRULLY SAD HOW MORE THAN HALF OF THE POLICE TASK FORCE STOP PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ASSUME AND NOT BECAUSE OF FACTS-
IT GOES WITH THE SPORT.... [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
*NorCal

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

quote:
Originally posted by 04COBREEZY-
"moral of the story is that police do profile people based on the type of car you drive...I've been on many ride-alongs and have pulled over imports just cause we knew there was something illegal on the car...Just my 2 cents..."

I LUV HOW YOU SAID "WE KNEW"- BUT HEY IT HAPPENS- AND IT IS TRULLY SAD HOW MORE THAN HALF OF THE POLICE TASK FORCE STOP PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ASSUME AND NOT BECAUSE OF FACTS-
IT GOES WITH THE SPORT.... [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
*NorCal

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, if three (insert whatever race here) guys are cruising through my neighborhood at 3 a.m., obeying all traffic laws. I'd like the cops to find out what they're up to. Sure, they could be lost, or whatever, but they could also be up to no good. Profiling is illegal and wrong, but at least I'm honest, I want the cops to profile the fuck outta people creeping around my house.

Now, 10 p.m., normal course of business, just driving, no you shouldn't get hassled.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1990Silver5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:

Coming back from the muffler shop in bencia. Coming down that hill about to get on the freeway.
Well there you have you were in benicia cops over there are assholes cuz they dont have shit to do, did you talk to dude about the one chambers or you got something done?

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com