Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Automotive Schools in the Bay Area??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Automotive Schools in the Bay Area??
PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What are some good automotive schools to attend around the Bay Area? South Bay preferably and only dealing with body work and paint?

I want to take some classes but don't have any clue where to start looking. If you know of some trade school type places let me know.

Thanks!
-Puma

--------------------
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you checked out Wyotech fka Sequioa Institute? It's in Fremont... not sure if they have classes that cover body work.

Side note, Wyotech Students = Very Bad Drivers.

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tooth:
Have you checked out Wyotech fka Sequioa Institute? It's in Fremont... not sure if they have classes that cover body work.

Side note, Wyotech Students = Very Bad Drivers.

They dont do body work, I think only the Sacramento campus does in CA. I can vouch for the bad drivers, you want to make sure to drive a beater there, because there's tons of a-holes who dont give a crap, and watch out for run away cars, they like to drive through classrooms and pin people up against tables..

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com