Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pasing Drug test (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pasing Drug test
WeSTBaY5.0
¯
Member # 5899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WeSTBaY5.0  Ford pictures for WeSTBaY5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If one smoked last week, hasnt done it in about 1/1/2 years, will he be able to pass it tomorow?

--------------------
Where did my 1100 posts go??
*originally Member number 4736*

1996 Cobra

1991 NOTCHBACK 43k FORD SALE

Posts: 681 | From: Redwood City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you have been drinking a lot of craneberry juice, herbal tea, system cleaners, water sure. but if you smoked and didn't do anything to clean your system i'd say no. although i passed after smoking 2 days before the test but i took a detox drink the day of the test.

Justin

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

WeSTBaY5.0
¯
Member # 5899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WeSTBaY5.0  Ford pictures for WeSTBaY5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
been drinking a lot of water, what kind of detox?

--------------------

1996 Cobra

WeSTBaY5.0
¯
Member # 5899

also i go to the bathroom at least 5 times a day

--------------------

1996 Cobra

2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get some golden seal but be forwarned alot of testing now includes masking agents like Golden seal. Hell now they even test for physasybin.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha ha.. funnny how this thread start with "if someone ... then should he..." and then it turned into.. "I've been drinking water and I've been going to the bathroom often."

i'm not flaming at all.. just found that funny.
i don't know from personal expirience but i remember friends buying detox drinks and drinking a lot of cranberry juice and testing ok.
Good luck

--------------------
=(

WeSTBaY5.0
¯
Member # 5899

i ment 4 it to be like that [Wink]
well, i smoked it like1 1/2 ago and i hadnt done it for a looong time, ive read and it says it could stay in your system anywhere from 2-10 weeks...
anyways where can i buy a home testing kit by tomorow?
what about the detoxs?

--------------------

1996 Cobra

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can get an herbal detox in pills, tea, drink from any vitamin shop around your area and it will temperaly clean out you system but because thc is stored in your fat cells it will return in about a day or so. I wont be out of your system for at least a month. Ohh yea drink a lot of water too.

[ February 06, 2006, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: PWR HNGRY 302 ]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
smoke weed every day until the test. then, right before the test, smoke like 8 blunts. then take the test. when they come back and say you completely failed just toke one up in front of them.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
smoke weed every day until the test. then, right before the test, smoke like 8 blunts. then take the test. when they come back and say you completely failed just toke one up in front of them.

i think he wants to get the job [Wink]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow all that drama for a joint! [Frown]

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol [Eek!]

--------------------
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM

Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You need to go to a local smoke shop and purchase the best detox/masking agent they sell. Usually comes in a bottle as a liquid drink and has directions on the back on exactly how to use it. I forget the name of the drink I used MANY times before but Probationers used it and turned me on to it... Needless to say it worked like a charm, every single time.

THC attatches to you fat cells. That is why it stays in your system for so long. The best thing to do is flush your system with WATER until you feel sick to your stomach... Then do it some more.

THEN

Go to a smoke shop and buy the drink. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY because IT WILL WORK. Then take your test that same day. **You must use the drink and take the test on the same day so flush yourself until then**

I have been clean for over a year now so I don't have to worry about drug tests anymore but I have been in your position before. And I never failed.

Good Luck

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1785 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
You need to go to a local smoke shop and purchase the best detox/masking agent they sell. Usually comes in a bottle as a liquid drink and has directions on the back on exactly how to use it. I forget the name of the drink I used MANY times before but Probationers used it and turned me on to it... Needless to say it worked like a charm, every single time.

THC attatches to you fat cells. That is why it stays in your system for so long. The best thing to do is flush your system with WATER until you feel sick to your stomach... Then do it some more.

THEN

Go to a smoke shop and buy the drink. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY because IT WILL WORK. Then take your test that same day. **You must use the drink and take the test on the same day so flush yourself until then**

I have been clean for over a year now so I don't have to worry about drug tests anymore but I have been in your position before. And I never failed.

Good Luck

yeah do what he just said and you'l be fine get the platnium drink

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

His own fault [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

His own fault [Roll Eyes]
not to be an ass or anything, but if he really wanted the job he should not have smoke 2 days before the test.. [patriot]

[ February 07, 2006, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

JoHnNy SaVaGe
¯
Member # 6424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoHnNy SaVaGe  Ford pictures for JoHnNy SaVaGe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or you could do the surest thing. This might not sit well with some people,but at times you have to do what you have to do. I never trusted any product so I used to ask some one that is clean to come w/me to the test. Right before going in ask them to piss in a vitamin bottle or something of that sort and hide it on you. Go in there and sign in...give them a little bit and if they haven't called you tel them you've been drinking alot of water and that you have to go real bad. Then pour the "clean" sample into the cup and then piss in the toilet if they don't hear you piss in the toilet they won't take the sample. You have to make sure that you don't wait too long or else the piss will get cold on you and it has to be a certain temp. LIke I said it's the surest way... work numerous times for me!

[ February 07, 2006, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: JoHnNy SaVaGe ]

--------------------
SCARED MEN DON'T WIN

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JoHnNy SaVaGe:
or you could do the surest thing.

LIKE BEING CLEAN AND SOBER [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm reading this thread and laughing my ass off because I'm smokin right now, LOL. [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

P.S. go to the smoke shop they'll have it. Good Luck [patriot]

[ February 07, 2006, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
WeSTBaY5.0
¯
Member # 5899

Wheres the nearest smoke shop?

btw i know its my fault and no i didnt do it 2 days before it was last week and i had applied like 5 months ago so i didnt know i was going to get hired.

--------------------

1996 Cobra

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't smoke in the future [patriot] .

What's your body fat? TCH has an affinity for fat cells so your body fat percentage will be a factor. If you're lean and work out/excersise at all you shouldn't have a problem after a week if you've been drinking fluids and peeing alot. If you're a fatty, then you might have something to be concerned about. Take some kind of cranberry juice etc, that has tons of anti-oxidnents. I would also take about 100 mgs of NIACIN and a good multi-vitamin. Niacin is THE STRONGEST anti-oxident around and multi-vitamins have an anti-oxident stack in them. Both can be bought otc. 100 mg's of Niacin will make ya flushed and itchy for about a half hour, but it works really well.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know what would be funny, is if he gets all this body cleansing shit, and listens to what everyone here says, and then when the company goes to take the drug test and says, "ALRIGHTY. where would you like for us to get the HAIR sample from sir?" [Eek!] [Frown]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
You know what would be funny, is if he gets all this body cleansing shit, and listens to what everyone here says, and then when the company goes to take the drug test and says, "ALRIGHTY. where would you like for us to get the HAIR sample from sir?" [Eek!] [Frown]

That person would be oVVned.
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

quote:

lmao [Big Grin]

--------------------
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:

[patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com