Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » pics of my friends viper & home destroyed by hurricane

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: pics of my friends viper & home destroyed by hurricane
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy lost his viper and his home back when hurricane rita hit

viper

-

Home before and after

-

-

He did escape with his wife and 2 dogs and not much else. Pretty bad stuff.

A lot of people lost their homes, jobs, and some their lives. While it was pretty tramatic, he was lucky to be well invested in a lot of real estate and was able to bounce back. Just moved in ti his new home but the viper has yet to be replaced

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sux sorry to hear that. Hope he had some kind of insurance.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, he had an incredible home and car. Hope his family is ok and thank god for real estate and investing in his families future [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Wow, he had an incredible home and car. Hope his family is ok and thank god for real estate and investing in his families future [patriot]

hope that their insurance covers everything

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that poor car.Nice house to.glad him and his family is ok though [patriot]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow.. that before and after pic really opened my eyes.. crazy..

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMFG thats too bad...

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was down there during Rita helping with Katrina and that whole place is a mess. Alot of insurance co. were not covering houses that had flood damage becuase of mold which was not in there policies [Eek!] Complete BS. my buddies house was compltetly under water and his insurnace said nogo becuase of mold. Insurnace co look for the cheapest way out every time.
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn thats terrible. I hope everything works out for him. [Frown]
subsGT
¯
Member # 6015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for subsGT  Ford pictures for subsGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2NSANE:
I was down there during Rita helping with Katrina and that whole place is a mess. Alot of insurance co. were not covering houses that had flood damage becuase of mold which was not in there policies [Eek!] Complete BS. my buddies house was compltetly under water and his insurnace said nogo becuase of mold. Insurnace co look for the cheapest way out every time.

It's getting to be where you need a frigging lawyer just to get insurance anywmore...what BS!

[Roll Eyes]

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that realy sucks [Confused]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I'm sure its been said a billion times. You can rebuild a home, you can rebuild a car, but you can not rebuild your family. Glad to hear he was wise and got the hell out of there.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
true. he can easily buy whatever he wants except for family. He is thinking supercharged viper or a ford gt for his next car. I told him get the gt, chip, pulley, nitrous but I don't think he's going for it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com