Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Why?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know why the gas prices are so ridicious right now? 2.75 for supreme? Did Katrina come back or what? [Eek!]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is based off oil futures. Since there are more morons investing in stuff they have no clue about, this can cause and artificial rise or drop in stock prices. I have a feeling this is the current issue. There has been so much press on the fact that oil is hard to come by and so little facts being reported or they are placed on page 6 when all the bad reporting is on page one, people are keeping the price high. This is just my opinion. You will have to formilate your own investment objectives.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea i know it sucks gas prices get higher just from morning to night [Eek!]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone else see that show about the oil soil in Canada? They have a shitload of this stuff and are refining it as fast as they can! They showed a Guy on there who was 20 and He said in a Year or two He would be pulling in 120,000. Look's like We might need the canadian's after all. [Wink] Only draw back is refining it causes more polution the the old oil pump's do.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea gas peices suck, but they cant be too bad, considering its almost twice as much in other countries....lucky i only have a 4 mile commute [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Anyone else see that show about the oil soil in Canada? They have a shitload of this stuff and are refining it as fast as they can! They showed a Guy on there who was 20 and He said in a Year or two He would be pulling in 120,000. Look's like We might need the canadian's after all. [Wink] Only draw back is refining it causes more polution the the old oil pump's do.

Yeah that was on 60 Minutes. Supposedly (sp?) they have enough oil in the soil to last for the next century. Canada has been trying to get investors intrested in this for years so they can build the infastructure to refine the oil. They are finally having some luck. The refining process was said to cost too much earlier, but I guess they are starting to find more cost efficent ways of doing it. Who would of figured that Canada might be the one to solve the oil crisis we are in. We all know that the only reason we are in the middle east is because of our oil intrest, which is fine by me. But maybe we will finally be able to just fvck the middle east and let them deal with their own shit while we just get our oil from Canada, who knows.

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bizob:
quote:

Yeah that was on 60 Minutes. Supposedly (sp?) they have enough oil in the soil to last for the next century. Canada has been trying to get investors intrested in this for years so they can build the infastructure to refine the oil. They are finally having some luck. The refining process was said to cost too much earlier, but I guess they are starting to find more cost efficent ways of doing it. Who would of figured that Canada might be the one to solve the oil crisis we are in. We all know that the only reason we are in the middle east is because of our oil intrest, which is fine by me. But maybe we will finally be able to just fvck the middle east and let them deal with their own shit while we just get our oil from Canada, who knows.
that would be cool. I don't care about the Middle East we should just let them kill themselves off like they like doing.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by Bizob:
quote:

that would be cool. I don't care about the Middle East we should just let them kill themselves off like they like doing.
I concour. I see no need for our involvement in their self-destructive "culture"

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its still cheap

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com