Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Look at this retarded as email I got today (check inside)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Look at this retarded as email I got today (check inside)
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"FROM BARR :MOSES UBA
UBA & UBA CHAMBERS
17 AKINTOLA WILLIAMS STREET
LAGOS NIGERIA

ATTN: MY DEAR MENDOZA,

I AM A LAWYER. I AM THE PERSONAL ATTORNEY TO LATE MR.
KENNETH MENDOZA, A NATIONAL OF YOUR COUNTRY, WHO USED
TO WORK AS CONTRACTOR WITH CRYSTAL CONSTRUCTION
COMPANY INC.,HEREINAFTER SHALL BE REFERRED TO AS MY
CLIENT. ON THE 21ST OF APRIL 2004, MY CLIENT, HIS WIFE
AND THEIR THREE CHILDREN WERE INVOLVED IN A CAR
ACCIDENT ALONG SAGAMU EXPRESS ROAD. ALL OCCUPANTS OF
THE VEHICLE UNFORTUNATELY LOST THEIR LIVES. SINCE THEN
I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ENQUIRIES TO YOUR EMBASSY TO
LOCATE ANY OF MY CLIENT EXTENDED RELATIVES AND THIS
HAS ALSO PROVED UNSUCCESSFUL.

AFTER THESE SEVERAL UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS TO LOCATE
ANY MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY, HENCE I CONTACTED YOU. I AM
CONTACTING YOU TO ASSIST IN REPATRIATING THE MONEY AND
PROPERTY LEFT BEHIND BY THE BANK WHERE THIS HUGE
DEPOSIT WERE LODGED.PARTICULARLY, THE BANK WHERE THE
DECEASED HAD AN ACCOUNT VALUED USD $10,000,000.00 HAS
ISSUED ME A NOTICE TO PROVIDE THE NEXT OF KIN TO MY
CLIENT OR THEY WILL HAVE THE ACCOUNT CONFISCATED AND
THE FUNDS RETURNED TO THE GOVERNMENT.

SINCE I HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN LOCATING HIS
RELATIVES FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS NOW I SEEK YOUR CONSENT
TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO MY DECEASED
CLIENT, SINCE YOU HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME WITH HIM, IT
WILL BE EASIER FOR ME TO PRESENT YOU BEFORE THE BANK
AS THE NEXT OF KIN, AND THE PROCEEDS OF THIS ACCOUNT
VALUED ABOVE USD $10,000,000.00 CAN BE PAID INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT.

SHARING MOULD, 60% TO ME AND 40% TO YOU FOR YOUR KIND
EFFORT, I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE ALL THE LEGAL
DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE USED TO BACK YOU UP IN MAKING
THE CLAIMS FROM THE BANK. ALL I NEEDED FROM YOU IS
YOUR HONESTY , RELIABLE , AND DEDICATED.TO ENABLE US
SEE THIS TRANSACTION WITH MUTUAL BENEFIT SUCCESSFUL. I
GURRANTEE THAT THIS BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER
LAGITIMATE ARRENGEMENT THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY
BREACH OF THE LAW.

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA EMAIL OR YOU CAN
SEND TO ME YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER SO THAT I CAN
CALL YOU TODAY TO ENABLE US DISCUSS FURTHER ABOUT THIS
TRANSACTION.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AND POSITIVE ATTENTION IN
THIS CIRCUMSTANCE.

BEST REGARDS,

BARRISTER: MOSES UBA , LLB,LLM,BL,SAN"

Are you fucking kidding me? How stupid is this! My email address has my last name on it, I'm assuming that's how they got my last name.

[ January 25, 2006, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha and he left no phone or fax number.
fuck that 60% for him and 40% for you,

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do it, it sounds totally legit!!!!!!!!! [Razz]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i saw a case on one of the court shows where the lady was dumb enough to fall for it even though she got the letter it had mispelled words and all and she fell for the scam but had to pay in the end what a dumbass

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, i havent seen that scam in a long ass time! That was the big thing a couple years back. anyone stupid & greedy enough to fall for it is a moron.

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I actually knew some stupid idiot who actually fell for it.. lost $8,000 [Confused]
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
I actually knew some stupid idiot who actually fell for it.. lost $8,000 [Confused]

Thats a lot of cash [Eek!]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:

Thats a lot of cash [Eek!]
You can do a lot to a Fox or New Edge. [Eek!]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MY DEAR FRIEND- YOUR COMPUTER HAS JUST BEEN INFECTED WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF "VIRUSSES'S"-
IT HAPPENS- HE HE [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The worst i have ever seen a business get defrauded by credit cards is $50K+ in "1" day! The worst part of it is my friends insurance did not cover it [Frown]
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only a moron would get sucked into that stupid shit....

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I get those All the time..... I wounder is people really fall for them?
Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sure people do fall for it, or else they wouldnt spend so much time sending the emails out

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are these scammers really located international

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Are these scammers really located international

yes

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got one today... had to share [Mad]

Box : 01 BP 54286 Abidjan 01-RCI
Adress : Abidjan-Cocody
12 Rue des Jardins, Villa 154
Telephone:0022508574467.

Good Day ,

I am using this means of communications because of time Shortage, so please kindly bear with me. However, permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I am Frank Banny, the only child of late Mr and Mrs Robert . A Banny My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Cost before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal.

When my mother died on the 21St October 1984, my father took me so special because I was motherless. Before the death of my father on 29th April 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan.

He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of US$ 13,500,000 ( Thirteen million, five hundred thousand, United states Dollars) left in a suspense account in a local BANK here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of kin in deposit of the funds.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred into, to serve as the guardian of this fund since I am only 21 years and to make arrangement for me to come over to your country after the money has been transferred. Moreover, sir, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts and contribution towards the successful transfer of this fund to your norminated account in overseas.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded in no time immemdiatley you signify interest to assist me. I will appreciate your early response. Anticiapting to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best regards.

Frank Banny.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These people I swear. It brings a good laugh when I read those emails though.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow what morons.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com