Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I just don't understand how this can happen........

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I just don't understand how this can happen........
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I mean, I know how it happens. I just don't understand how they let it happen (tripped over some luggage). Sometimes I think people in the middle east are fucking retarded. Don't mean to offend anyone personally. But I just feel that way.

Click Here

[ January 12, 2006, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah I watched that today on wolf blitzer and it also showed all the past years how many people died.

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The site in the desert of Mina outside the holy city of Mecca is a notorious bottleneck in the weeklong pilgrimage and has seen deadly incidents in seven of the past 17 years, including a stampede in 1990 that killed 1,426 people and one in 2004 that killed 244.
thats crazy
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember reading a travel book that said not to even travel thru there if you could avoid it.

It's Planet of the Apes over there.

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they are animals, you don't see huge crowds at sports arenas and airports stomping each other

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its ridiculous, all those people just want to get to their holy place so they just push everyone infront of them and if someone falls they can't stop because everyone is pushing them from behind.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
quote:
The site in the desert of Mina outside the holy city of Mecca is a notorious bottleneck in the weeklong pilgrimage and has seen deadly incidents in seven of the past 17 years, including a stampede in 1990 that killed 1,426 people and one in 2004 that killed 244.
thats crazy
you would think that they would be nicer to each other, i mean they are all trying to do the same thing why kill each other doing it.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
quote:
quote:
thats crazy
you would think that they would be nicer to each other, i mean they are all trying to do the same thing why kill each other doing it.
never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

RMFAO.

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blind:
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
quote:
quote:
thats crazy
never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
lol

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

YOu wanna clarify your lil freaking racist comment... I mean since you made that comment you must have some first hand knowlege about Saudi Arabia, Middle East or Islam... Hit me up with a some of your Ignorance.

[ January 13, 2006, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Norcal95050 ]

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

lostsoul
¯
Member # 5797

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostsoul  Ford pictures for lostsoul    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
actually that was not a "racist comment".. If he said they looked like Planet of the Apes then yes it would be.. But, the comment alone of, "its planet of the Apes" refers to the type of life style. Which I would have to agree on this topic of people stepping on each other like lemmings. The middle east has been hanging on the coat tails of western society for years.. hate all you want.. the truth is hard to swallow at time.. without us they will turn into..

-

--------------------
slp/ati procharger

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thinking anything and everything is racist is ignorant

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lostsoul:
actually that was not a "racist comment".. If he said they looked like Planet of the Apes then yes it would be.. But, the comment alone of, "its planet of the Apes" refers to the type of life style. Which I would have to agree on this topic of people stepping on each other like lemmings. The middle east has been hanging on the coat tails of western society for years.. hate all you want.. the truth is hard to swallow at time.. without us they will turn into..

-

damn bro, if back peddling was a sport at the olympics, you'd be a gold medalist. Shit, if digging a deeper hole were a sport you'd be in the hall of fame. Fuck, if putting your foot in your mouth were a game you'd be setting records.
J's90-LX
¯
Member # 2987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J's90-LX  Ford pictures for J's90-LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
without us they will turn into..

This comment is the reason people hate us and what we stand for. Dont get me wrong i am an american i love my home, and while i may not agree with decisions that are made, i do and will always support my homeland. But thinking that they need us and cannot fix their problems is insane. Things always have a way of working themselves out, and while it might not be pretty it is THEIR choice NOT ours.

--------------------
1999 Lightning
-4lb pulley,LFP intake,tune

lostsoul
¯
Member # 5797

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostsoul  Ford pictures for lostsoul    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is no foot in the mouth or back peddling here.. look at what America has done in 200 years compared to those of 1000s of years.. I'm not saying they having nothing to offer and is a complete waste.. everyone can see values going down here too.. haha.. I'm just saying to look at the progress of society and the difference.. people can label it anyway they want. [patriot]

--------------------
slp/ati procharger

rico91stang
¯
Member # 2389

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rico91stang  Ford pictures for rico91stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J's90-LX:
without us they will turn into..

This comment is the reason people hate us and what we stand for.

No the CIA is the reason "They" hate us.

--------------------
"My shit ain't stock. Shits got a cam yo."-Archie Saleen (Union city)

Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont think its right that we make generalizations based on the news reports.

Im not pointing the finger, I am making a blanket statement, we are all guilty of this on some level.

I mean, How would you feel if they made generalizations based on the news they get about us, they probably think you are a potential sex offender, or rediculously ignorant.

I am sure that there are a lot of really great people from the middle east. I know it. They never make the headlines though, so you would never know by the news.

And besides, ALL generalizations are false [Wink]

--------------------
04 GT

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com