Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new camaro in 09

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: new camaro in 09
2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
talking with a guy at work today he said that some photo's were stolen and realesed on the web of the 09 camaro and GM is going to Sue every site that uploaded the Photo's
is that some crap BS or any truith to it [Confused]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm calling [BS flag] on this.....

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You talking about this one?

[img]http://them.ws/stuff/pictures/05/12/09/20d087~1-tn.jpg[\img]

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You talking about this one?

-

[ January 05, 2006, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: UNLUCKIER ]

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Damned red x. [Mad]

[ January 05, 2006, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: 02GeeTee ]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I'm calling [BS flag] on this.....

I am calling BS also. Chevy just fired and closed a bunch of plants. i don't think they have the funds to bring another car back yet and i don't know why they would be planning for 09 unless they are going to stop the making of another model.

EDIT: also 09 is so far away, any pics of the car released now won't have any significance because designs change all the time especailly for a car not even released.

[ January 05, 2006, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

You do have to admit, it does look sweet. And they are going to have to do something to compete with ford.

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i cant see it..

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just lookin on some GM forums that had the pic posted up looks like GM did contact them and ask to have them removed because they were stolen and copywr.
so the admin took them down to avoid lawsuit.
does suck.
and Yes the car does look sick as hell, but what about those mirrors. they are like needles of death. [Razz]

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is the pic you guys saw of a red one with a black stripe?

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit that's 3 years from now.

-

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by UNLUCKIER:
You do have to admit, it does look sweet. And they are going to have to do something to compete with ford.

By 09' who knows what Ford will have. Who even knows what the auto industry will be like. By then diesel will probably be offered for every car model. Ford has shown its dominance over GM so far. The only reason Ford had it's family plan deal was to keep the market competitive since GM screwed it up for the automakers by selling thier vehicles to try to cut a profit quick because they were going under. Does GM make anything close to the Ford GT on a mass production scale? Nope. I think the Shelby/Cobra Mustang that will be released this year will be the final kick in the nuts to the Camaro/Trans-Am guys and quiet the hype around the new Corvette. The last time I checked the 06' Shelby/Cobra was around 505hp for around $38-40k. The current price for an 06' Z06 starts at $65. True the Z06 is n/a, but throw a pulley, exhaust, and tune on that 06 Shelby and thats got the potential to be a mid 700hp daily driver.

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Theres no way it will be 505hp for only 40k. I think its going to be like 475hp. The MSRP might be 40k, but it will go for way more I bet.

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those pictures of the so-called next camaro have been floating around for 3 or 4 years. i even heard some ricers at work talking about it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle347:
Theres no way it will be 505hp for only 40k. I think its going to be like 475hp. The MSRP might be 40k, but it will go for way more I bet.

There's a rumor that the 500 in GT500 may also stand for the HP rating, according to the latest issue of Motor Trend (one with Challenger)

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its funny because that camaro was supposed to come out this year, I read that in a chevy mag like 4-5 years ago. The maro will never happen.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

from what I have been able to come across it will be deployed this year at a undisclosed autoshow.
this is the pic I found.  -
 -
 -

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the Camaro, Chevy has shown no back bone to back there talk about this car 3 years ago when they said "It might come back out"

I want to see that Challenger roll out to the show rooms, I will go check that out!

One thing I have to give Ford and Dodge props for showing there shit the last few years.

[ January 05, 2006, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2NSANE:
from what I have been able to come across it will be deployed this year at a undisclosed autoshow.
this is the pic I found.  -
 -
 -

Is that photochopped? Because the front clip is not even...

--------------------
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

thats what I am thinking.
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you look closely, it seems to be a split prototype. Obviously to show variations that they could go with. If you look under the rear axle, it appears there are jack stands to hold up the rear? The tail lights right and left are different as are the fog lamps.

[ January 05, 2006, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Hele On ]

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Damn that silver one is ugly! The red one looks way better I think. I think there will be another camaro someday, but not for a while.

--------------------

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

quote:
Originally posted by Hele On:
If you look closely, it seems to be a split prototype. Obviously to show variations that they could go with. If you look under the rear axle, it appears there are jack stands to hold up the rear? The tail lights right and left are different as are the fog lamps.

That's interesting. You're right about that.

--------------------
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Shit that's 3 years from now.

-

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com