Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets go texas

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: lets go texas
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn..good game..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahaha omfg all these guys on here and there damn predictions about usc blowing texas away...texas is a top team and they proved it vince young [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN that was a good game.....

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] Vince Young!!

'nuff said.

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will eat my words..

"Vince Young is a DAMN good Leader and QB" That was one of the best games I have ever seen... too bad teh Trojans lost...

BUT Vince Young was unbelievable.. [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
friggin kickass game... [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Charlie Bruno Dec 2001

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Young completed 31 of 40 passes for 267 yards and no interceptions and ran for 200 yards on 19 carries." [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i gots mad love for reggie bush..but for the rest..f@ck USC... im tired of them winning.. go TeXas...

so many people doubted them...even in the last couple minutes of the game...

hats off to the longhorns...mad props!

don't get me wrong..USC is good.. but Texas>USC.. fo'lyfe! hahaha..

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
*SOLD*Supercharged V6 Stang
(11PSI)

Posts: 579 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great game, although i picked usc to win it, it was great to see a phenomenal peformance by young, as well as see mack brown finally bring a national title back to texas.
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Vince Young. Definate NFL material [worship] [patriot]

Reggie Bush [worship]

Best game I've seen all year. Now thats it was football is all about. I still can't believe USC didn't challenge that pitch that Texas did when that guys knee was down. That was BIG [Eek!]

[ January 05, 2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
I still can't believe USC didn't challenge that pitch that Texas did when that guys knee was down. That was BIG [Eek!]

Coaches can't request a challenge in college football. It has to come from the booth officials upstairs.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i thought the biggest bonehead play by usc was on that infamous 4th and 2, they had bush on the sideline. even though white was more effective the whole game, simply having bush in the backfield alters the whole scenario for the texas defense. with him on the sideline, everyone and their mother knew it was going to white.
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by tonster:
i thought the biggest bonehead play by usc was on that infamous 4th and 2, they had bush on the sideline. even though white was more effective the whole game, simply having bush in the backfield alters the whole scenario for the texas defense. with him on the sideline, everyone and their mother knew it was going to white.

EXACTLY. WTF were they thinking?

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com