Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF!
Blacked-out-GT
¯
Member # 2544

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Blacked-out-GT  Ford pictures for Blacked-out-GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check this out! This morning I was driving to Dallas to pick up some equipment. All was fine, cruising along with the cruise control set at 70. Apparently the limit lowered to 65 and I missed the sign because a State Trooper whips around in the median and comes screaming up behind me. Keep in mind that I still think the the limit is 70 and he was going after the White truck that just blew passed me. Anyway the cop hit the lights pulls me over and tells me that he clocked me doing 81! I damn near spit my coke all over my dash! I explained to the cop that I'd had my C/C set at 70 since I left home and he proceeds to tell me that my speedo is off!!! lol Now I get to drive and hour and a half to contest a ticket. What a way to bring in the new year! [Mad]

--------------------
-built to run

Posts: 939 | From: Vacaville by way of Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Speeding tickets suck. Check out www.ticketassassin.com before you fight it.
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. I would have asked to see the radar on that.

I would contest it until the end of time. Sadly if the cop shows up it's his word against yours. [Frown]

Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got pulled over for going 85 in a 65 (not even in my car...get this, a Ford ASPIRE) The cop was pacing me--but its hard to pace someone on the curvy 580. Then he chewed me out for getting in the fast lane when there was not many cars around... ok...

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a dumbfuck he couldn't get the white truck so he fucked you over. Contest it.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Blacked-out-GT
¯
Member # 2544

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacked-out-GT  Ford pictures for Blacked-out-GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can bet your a$$ that I'm going to contest it. I told him about the white truck and he reponse was " he was had just CAUGHT UP to traffic and rapidly decelerating! What kind of crap is that! lol

--------------------
-built to run

Blacked-out-GT
¯
Member # 2544

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacked-out-GT  Ford pictures for Blacked-out-GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
Speeding tickets suck. Check out www.ticketassassin.com before you fight it.

Thanks for the link but I think that ticketassassin.com is only for California but I am not sure

--------------------
-built to run

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear that..i would fight it too.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Bottle Fed
¯
Member # 2686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottle Fed  Ford pictures for Bottle Fed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that website worked for me....USE IT...this is something that works...saved me $220....

--------------------
1988 Saleen convt #522 SC
1989 Saleen #420 408 w/BOOST!
2009 M5
2000 Yamaha R1
2013 S4

Posts: 2264 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com