Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone work at Kragen? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone work at Kragen?
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought a couple seats and can't find the receipt. I've decided to return the seats,...they are heavy and don't line up unless addition brackets are purchased. The bracket thing I don't mind but after more research I could have paid a little more for way better seats.

How do I return them with no paperwork? They are mint condition never mounted and still have bubble wrap. I paid cash too!

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well if u cant find the recipet jus sellm on the board or something my aunt used to manage one of the stores wish i could help ya out!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jeff carquest doesnt count as kragen . . . [Roll Eyes] [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol $400 obo
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you pay with a CC? If you paid with a credit card, they might have a record of it. I think a lot of those places also ask for your phone number when you buy stuff, so they keep a record of what you bought and when you bought it.
You may be able to return it without the reciept
Call them up and see if they say.

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
VNMS93
¯
Member # 2048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMS93  Ford pictures for VNMS93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I WAS A STORE MANAGER AT KRAGENS AND IF IT IS A KRAGEN PRODUCT YOU CAN GO TO THE FORTH STREET KRAGEN AND THEIR HEAD OFFICE IS THEIR AND ASLONG AS YOUR DETERMIN TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. I HAD CUSTOMER WITH WORSE SITUATIONS THAN THAT AND GOT THEIR MONEY BACK. IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW

--------------------
O.G of R.P.M Racing Team

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VNMS93:
I WAS A STORE MANAGER AT KRAGENS AND IF IT IS A KRAGEN PRODUCT YOU CAN GO TO THE FORTH STREET KRAGEN AND THEIR HEAD OFFICE IS THEIR AND ASLONG AS YOUR DETERMIN TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. I HAD CUSTOMER WITH WORSE SITUATIONS THAN THAT AND GOT THEIR MONEY BACK. IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW

i was a store manager at#213 as well...its all about how loud you scream! [BS flag]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
talk to 89 fake snake he works at 1 i believe..

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried getting a job there, but they'd rather hire some dumbfuck who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground than someone who actually knows what parts are what [BS flag] same with vatozone

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried to get a job their too but they drug test(at least in the chico stores) and i wasn't about to stop smoking [Cool]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How long ago did you buy them? I have returned items to kragens without receipts before. They gave me store credit. Then I returned what I bought with store credit and got my bread. They are usually cool about stuff like that long as it wasnt months ago
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go to the store you bought them at and try to remember who sold them to you. For large item purchases like that, the employee will most likely remember it and vouch for you. I used to work at the Kragens in Hayward and my manager used to let stuff slide as long as they can remember that you really bought it. tell them to check their "quantity on hand" in the computer too...if none are missing/stolen, then you obviously paid for them. Another option is to tell them to look at their daily receipt log. They should have it on file for the whole year, so if you can remember the date you got the seats, they can trace it back. Good luck!

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by z pyro:
I tried getting a job there, but they'd rather hire some dumbfuck who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground than someone who actually knows what parts are what [BS flag] same with vatozone

it's because they can pay some still-in-high-shcool-kid under $8.00 and push parts and work the register! [Roll Eyes] the only people that usually know anything is the old-timers.they have an awful high turn-over rate! most of them get fired for steaing or hooking up too many people/homies! [BS flag]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
"4-eyes forever essay!"

lightning89mg
¯
Member # 2673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightning89mg  Ford pictures for lightning89mg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What store did you buy them from and hows the condition of the boxes????
Ohh, and if you paid cash I will HIGHLY doubt whoever the manager is they will give you your cash back w/o a receipt. Credit card you may have a chance, especially if you bring your credit statement and its withing 60days of purchase. But if its cash, down even waste your time with it, ebay them or sumthin!

Marc G

[ December 30, 2005, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: lightning89mg ]

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:

it's because they can pay some still-in-high-shcool-kid under $8.00 and push parts and work the register! [Roll Eyes] the only people that usually know anything is the old-timers.they have an awful high turn-over rate! most of them get fired for steaing or hooking up too many people/homies! [BS flag]
i've had to take a job making 6.90 an hour pushing toys and working the register at KB, so 8 would have been a lot better and i'd actually be workin somewhere i wanted to

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
VNMS93
¯
Member # 2048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMS93  Ford pictures for VNMS93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What store did you buy them from and hows the condition of the boxes????
Ohh, and if you paid cash I will HIGHLY doubt whoever the manager is they will give you your cash back w/o a receipt. Credit card you may have a chance, especially if you bring your credit statement and its withing 60days of purchase. But if its cash, down even waste your time with it, ebay them or sumthin!

Marc G

UM THATS WRONG LIKE I SAID I HAVE BEEN A STORE MANAGER AT KRAGENS AND HAVE HAD TO DO WORSE THAN THAT AND RETURN CASH WITH NO RECEIPT AND THE PRODUCT DAMAGED. KRAGEN WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY. IF YOU NEED HELP DOING SO LET ME KNOW

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
I tried to get a job their too but they drug test(at least in the chico stores) and i wasn't about to stop smoking [Cool]

you always have to turn everythign around and make it about you . . . . [Roll Eyes] the world doesnt revolve around drew . . .LoL [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WayFastYTee:
talk to 89 fake snake he works at 1 i believe..

yeah that homo works at kragens

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

lightning89mg
¯
Member # 2673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightning89mg  Ford pictures for lightning89mg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
UM THATS WRONG LIKE I SAID I HAVE BEEN A STORE MANAGER AT KRAGENS AND HAVE HAD TO DO WORSE THAN THAT AND RETURN CASH WITH NO RECEIPT AND THE PRODUCT DAMAGED. KRAGEN WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY. IF YOU NEED HELP DOING SO LET ME KNOW [/QB]
Thats probubly why you dont work there anymore!
ShiftyGT
¯
Member # 3862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShiftyGT  Ford pictures for ShiftyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work at Kragen as well... usually you need a reciept to return something but if you go in there with right attitude and are persistent they should let you return them.... its always worth a try.

--------------------
1990 GT, Back in action

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

quote:
quote:
quote:

i've had to take a job making 6.90 an hour pushing toys and working the register at KB, so 8 would have been a lot better and i'd actually be workin somewhere i wanted to
well,the world needs ditch-diggers too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
"4-eyes forever essay!"

VNMS93
¯
Member # 2048

quote:
Originally posted by lightning89mg:
quote:
UM THATS WRONG LIKE I SAID I HAVE BEEN A STORE MANAGER AT KRAGENS AND HAVE HAD TO DO WORSE THAN THAT AND RETURN CASH WITH NO RECEIPT AND THE PRODUCT DAMAGED. KRAGEN WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY. IF YOU NEED HELP DOING SO LET ME KNOW

Thats probubly why you dont work there anymore! [/QB]
NO I DONT WORK THEIR CAUSE THEIR PAY SUCKS [Roll Eyes] AND I HAD TO DO WHAT THE DISTRIC MANAGER SAID ABOUT RETURNS SO IF YOU WOULD READ MY OTHER POST IS SAY THAT THE CORPORATE OFFICE OK'S THESE KINDA RETURNS TO KEEP THE CUSTOMERS HAPPY

--------------------
O.G of R.P.M Racing Team

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I was able to return them with no problems...thanks for the help and the pm's. I got a full cash refund.

Now I have no seats. . . I was about to use the money to get another set but remembered its my wifes birthday this weekend [Frown] new seats or put the money towards the ring she keeps hinting at? Of course I'll get the ring she wants and will have to salvage one of my red seats so I can at least drive the car [Mad]

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I was able to return them with no problems...thanks for the help and the pm's. I got a full cash refund.

Now I have no seats. . . I was about to use the money to get another set but remembered its my wifes birthday this weekend [Frown] new seats or put the money towards the ring she keeps hinting at? Of course I'll get the ring she wants and will have to salvage one of my red seats so I can at least drive the car [Mad]

you can what bruce willis did on that movie "Blind Date" and use milk crates!lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

you can what bruce willis did on that movie "Blind Date" and use milk crates!lol! [Big Grin]
Good idea...I do have a black one so it should match perfect. [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com