Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Colts finally lose

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Colts finally lose
SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol, well everyone said the Colt =s would go 16-0 but that's not gonna happen now. My Chagers put a good ass kicking on them even though Brees didn't play too well. Watch out for us if we make the playoffs.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
88GT/F-150
Member # 6070

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88GT/F-150  Ford pictures for 88GT/F-150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] ..............
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They'll need help to get into the Playoffs definitely.

Great game! I noticed they played a little bit differently this time, with the QB pressure in the that made Manning ground it and force a punt.

The last team that had 13-0 went all the way to the Super Bowl (Broncos) I believe.

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

Great game! I noticed they played a little bit differently this time, with the QB pressure in the that made Manning ground it and force a punt.

The last team that had 13-0 went all the way to the Super Bowl (Broncos) I believe.

You are Correct! IF the Broncos can pick up there game and get back on track I think the Colts need to watch out when Denver meets them in the PLayoffs!!! Shanahan is already studying the Charger/Colts game to see what and how to take care of Indy!!!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

You are Correct! IF the Broncos can pick up there game and get back on track I think the Colts need to watch out when Denver meets them in the PLayoffs!!! Shanahan is already studying the Charger/Colts game to see what and how to take care of Indy!!!
I Dont think denver stands a chance against the colts

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I gaurantee the Colts will not win a super bowl. In case nobody has noticed Peyton Manning ALWAYS! chokes in the big games. Can anyone say the second coming of Dan Marino!

[ December 19, 2005, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: 91 5.0 5speed ]

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
I gaurantee the Colts will not win a super bowl. In case nobody has noticed Peyton Manning ALWAYS! chokes in the big games. Can anyone say the second coming of Dan Marino!

[patriot]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:

[patriot]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com