Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People That Listen to Wild 94.9

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: People That Listen to Wild 94.9
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What the hell ever happen to the doghouse in the mornings? [Mad] i know its not been there for a minute but i heard they got banned? what in the hell happened? [BS flag]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya they got kicked off becuase they would talk about things like religions and stuff that isnt supposed to be talked about on the radio that could offened some one and the owner was tired of it and kicked them all of.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah they're done deal.

They used to be hella funny but started getting serious and emo.

Oh well.

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn EDDIE you read my mind bro i was thinking the same thing on friday ,i was listening to strawberry and fay in the morning,i guess its their show now,but i always wanted to know why the dog house was gone [Frown] .I used to listen to them every mornig since i can remember.i think thats [BS flag] that they are gone oh well,the new show is ok [Confused]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ther're still on the radio, atleast for the next few weeks. then they're moving to nyc.

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Dog House sucks. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they moved to a christian fm station...106.XX something or other i think.

They got kicked off because they had a marching band (HSers i think) and they made fun of one guy calling him a homo and stuff. Dude took it to heart, made a complaint, and they were off. The managment let a lot of things slide but i mean that was the straw that broke the camels back.

but i like the older Doghouse better. some of the stuff they had recently was funny but it was sparatic.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
94.9 Sux anyhow [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
they moved to a christian fm station...106.XX something or other i think.

They got kicked off because they had a marching band (HSers i think) and they made fun of one guy calling him a homo and stuff. Dude took it to heart, made a complaint, and they were off. The managment let a lot of things slide but i mean that was the straw that broke the camels back.

but i like the older Doghouse better. some of the stuff they had recently was funny but it was sparatic.

yup, the HS band was doing some serious fundraising or something and the doghouse was harassing this girl on there and she compined also. and their later shit was pretty weak.

now, the Mikey show was damn funny [Whoo Whooooo!]

but i don't get why they just won't play music all morning?? i mean, when i'm driving, i'd rather hear solid music rather than talking, but amybe thats just me.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

2fstfru
¯
Member # 453

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fstfru  Ford pictures for 2fstfru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dog House is on 106.9 till the end of this month!

[patriot]

--------------------
SPEED KILLS!....Drive a Chevy live FOREVER!

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Phuck the Dog House, Howard Stern is way better in my opinion [patriot]
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com