Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » owner of TWO clean Mustangs in Menlo Park

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: owner of TWO clean Mustangs in Menlo Park
trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trbo50  Ford pictures for trbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering if the owner is also active on this site?
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe talk to "Menlo Pony" he seems to be in that area.
Dizzy
¯
Member # 884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dizzy  Ford pictures for Dizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by trbo50:

Are you wondering if they are for sale
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Dont fight it just give in!!!

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dizzy:
quote:

Are you wondering if they are for sale
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Dont fight it just give in!!!

its only a matter of time [Big Grin]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rumor has it that trbo50 has been sending Team SOLO links to back half turbo cars going on 2 weeks now. The subjects are 'buy this' and 'you should get this'. His shouts to vicariously live through me are falling on deaf ears. My thoughts of turbo are vanishing to the idea of 14.5 degree heads and a hell of a lot more nitrous!!!!!

Norm, just go get another car...and dont tell me 'too soon junior' [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jph331:
 -

That shit is tight [Eek!] Wonder what it runs... [Confused]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Dizzy
¯
Member # 884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dizzy  Ford pictures for Dizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
quote:
 -

It cant run that fast there is a windshield infront of the driver. [Eek!] [Wink]

Get a stang already! [worship]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
quote:
 -

he has a helmet so it must be in the 13's atleast. I think I saw it at Sears a few times. At half track it would point toward one wall, then the other, then the first wall, then the second again and run a 11 @ 135 or some crazy shit like that. IT WAS ALWAYS WORTH WATCHING [Big Grin]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Is that car the same as this?
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would be the same car.
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Then I found a video of that car here. At the end a guy says 7.6 turbo mustang but he's not listed in the Fastest Mustangs of Northern California list.

[ December 06, 2005, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

jph331
¯
Member # 665

That would be Normans car. Original starter of this thread. Norms really looking for a car in primer to buy.
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Would this be you? The hotstangs video on the far right. A similar looking car's picture was posted in the drag racing section a few months ago.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

jph331
¯
Member # 665

Yeah that is my car with an old motor combo. Second or third pass that night I snapped an axle.
trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trbo50  Ford pictures for trbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
Then I found a video of that car here. At the end a guy says 7.6 turbo mustang but he's not listed in the Fastest Mustangs of Northern California list.

The primered mustang went a best of 7.58 @ 189 on 10.5W tire racing in the PSCA. I sold the car right at the end of the '03 PSCA season to a guy in Florida. I no longer own any Mustangs but my original yellow coupe lives on in the possession of Team SOLO. I had to quit while I'm was ahead since I predict two stock suspension 28.5 x 10.5 tired cars going 7's in the near future. Team Solo and JP, no pressure guys!
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:

The primered mustang went a best of 7.58 @ 189 on 10.5W tire racing in the PSCA. I sold the car right at the end of the '03 PSCA season to a guy in Florida. I no longer own any Mustangs but my original yellow coupe lives on in the possession of Team SOLO. I had to quit while I'm was ahead since I predict two stock suspension 28.5 x 10.5 tired cars going 7's in the near future. Team Solo and JP, no pressure guys!
Jeez Norm...do I always have to correct you? First of all, check your timeslip...the fastest was a 7.57, not a .58!!!!! Bet ya a dollar [Smile]

Pressure? Good God man...Let me enjoy the 8s. I just lost my 8 second virginity. I'm still in love. Wait a couple months until the newness wears off and I have to trade this bitch in for a 7.

JP is a pimp...I'm not worthy of going faster than him. I'm a nitrous guys...everyone knows turbos go faster. I'm bowing down [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com