Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Warriors

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Warriors
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They're on fire... [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeeeeee! [patriot]

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
B diddy leadin em to the playoffs!!!!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seems like the only city to stay over 500 is the oakland a's,and warriors in the bay area.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GREAT GAME [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Barring injury to Baron, they are only gonna get better...that's the REAL beauty of it [dance] . They are playing with alotta confidence right now and are obviously(at this point)gonna go deep into the playoffs. I don't think they'll have enough to get by SA or Dal outta the west, however. But who else is, without a doubt, better than the Warriors in the west.....Nobody.

[ December 01, 2005, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
NO MA'AM
¯
Member # 729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MA'AM  Ford pictures for NO MA'AM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can already see it though, a shitload of bandwagoners are going to start coming out of the woodworks. I just got a free golf game from the warriors beating the kings on WED night. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1995 GT vert
2007 Honda Civic Si

940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MA'AM:
I can already see it though, a shitload of bandwagoners are going to start coming out of the woodworks. I just got a free golf game from the warriors beating the kings on WED night. [Big Grin]

tg=hat's anywhere. not me though... i've been a fan since i was in 4th grade! (many moons ago)

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They're doing great so far...

But, my only gripe that I would hope the Warriors work on is they are #1 in the league in 3 pointers attempted per game....25.2!!!!! Yet, they rank # 25 out of 30 in 3 point %. If they continue to do this, it will only hurt them..especially if they're trying to get far into the playoffs.

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
their doin great this year!!! playoffs!! i hope!

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:
They're doing great so far...

But, my only gripe that I would hope the Warriors work on is they are #1 in the league in 3 pointers attempted per game....25.2!!!!! Yet, they rank # 25 out of 30 in 3 point %. If they continue to do this, it will only hurt them..especially if they're trying to get far into the playoffs.

This team can shoot the 3, that's why they take so many. I think they'll be just fine, their % will increase gradually over the season as they get even more confidence. Man, they were just rainin' 3's the other night against Sac. That's the sign of a confident team. Knock down a few 3's and it opens everything else up...and they've got several players who can create in half court and transition. This will be exciting down the stretch.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im getting hella tickets for this yr

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1SiCV8
¯
Member # 4224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SiCV8  Ford pictures for 1SiCV8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As long as the team can stay healthy, that meaning Baron, they will see the Playoff's this year. Also, Dunleavy needs to give the Warriors their money's worth. Don't get me wrong he is good but sometimes his shots are off, nothing like what he was doing in Duke. Anyhow Go Warriors! [worship]
Posts: 123 | From: GreaterBayArea | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1SiCV8
¯
Member # 4224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SiCV8  Ford pictures for 1SiCV8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Long time fan here...since the Run TMC day's...you guys remember those days...if they get first place on Friday...it'll be the first time since like 1992 or something....lets only hope they can pull it through, and 5 in a row
Posts: 123 | From: GreaterBayArea | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NO MA'AM
¯
Member # 729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MA'AM  Ford pictures for NO MA'AM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTEAs long as the team can stay healthy, that meaning Baron, they will see the Playoff's this year. Also, Dunleavy needs to give the Warriors their money's worth. Don't get me wrong he is good but sometimes his shots are off, nothing like what he was doing in Duke. Anyhow Go Warriors! ] [/QUOTE] Totally agree with you man, hes getting paid we need a return on our money. Weve been waiting like 4 years for him to break out of his shell. I thought he was primarily a three point shooter who can handle the ball; but he rarely makes any threes. I think we do shoot too many three's.

--------------------
1995 GT vert
2007 Honda Civic Si

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Warriors are playoff bound this year. Just like I said last year [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

My favs are:
B Diddy
J Rich
M Pietrus
D Fish
T Murphy (He's been working hard)

I dont care much for Dunleavy or Foyle [Frown]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com