Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » little dogs (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: little dogs
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
little dogs suck i know i could jump on my moms dog and kill it but i dont think she would be to happy. oh yea my girl keeps telling me one of the little dogs are pissing in our room. well as im reaading and telling my dad abou that guy that tried fucking that dude over on those gears my moms dog jumps on my bed and pisses on it right in front of us. what a piece of shit. now i know who is pissing on my bed.
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dare you to go piss in its bed

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:

shut up jeff . . . .

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:

cmon...do it....lol

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahhaha that shit would be so funny its crate trained so i would be pissing in a little crate in my moms room and it would have to sleep in it. my dad would laugh but my mom would shit a brick. and shes in there right now. good idea though lol
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My GF's mom has a little dog that barks non-stop. The little fucker only stops barking to yawn and drink water then proceeds to his barking.

But when the mom isn't around he is quiet as hell. I need to hire Chuck Norris to train that damn dog.

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

thats how my girlfriends yorkie is its fucking spoiled and will bark like crazy when she is home to be picked up. it wont walk across the hardwood floors if she is home. it will bark til she comes and gets it and carrys it across. if she not there that fucker will walk that shit like it aint nothing.
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know what you mean! My Pommeranian pissed in a few places in my house. [Mad]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
hahahahhaha that shit would be so funny its crate trained so i would be pissing in a little crate in my moms room and it would have to sleep in it. my dad would laugh but my mom would shit a brick. and shes in there right now. good idea though lol

Better yet...you should take a shit in it's crate...that'll teach him. [Wink]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
thats how my girlfriends yorkie is its fucking spoiled and will bark like crazy when she is home to be picked up. it wont walk across the hardwood floors if she is home. it will bark til she comes and gets it and carrys it across. if she not there that fucker will walk that shit like it aint nothing.

Take that fucker for a nice long walk up in the hills. . . . without a leash. "I don't know honey, he just ran away after a squirl and I couldn't find him, how about a cat"

I did that my old girlfriend from high school. Had this cat I hated. I put him in a box and drove him up into the hills in Pinole and let his ass out of the box. Left him there. I told her the cat ran out of the house and I dont know where he went. . . . . I'll be damned if the son of a bitch didn't find himself on the porch 4 days later [Mad]

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better watch out ...cats piss in the house too.

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Litle dogs are great!

Especially w/ a little Worcestershire sauce and pepper!

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blowfish:

True, especially if there/are dogs around. We have 2 cats and a dog and they have been pretty good about not spraying. However, if I don't clean out that liiter box everyday, those fucking cats will piss on the dirty laundry in the laundry room (where wee keep the litter box) [Mad]

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i am not a fan of little dogs either.

Yesterday i was driving to my Personal Training Class and i was on 174 going to 80 and some dumb small black dog ran out infront of me and sat down. I slammed on the brakes so hard some wiring under the dash fell down and was dangling on my foot on the gas pedal. Anyway i told him to go home (i was sitting in the middle of a bridge with this dog infront of me, there was about 10 cars behind me) All the dog would do was sit there so i opened my door and as soon as i did that he jumped into my lap. I was like oh great i don't need another dog especially a small one. So i crossed the bridge with him sitting on my lap and then i took the first road that came up with was a left. So i stopped there and sat with the dog on the side of the road. No Owners showed up so i put him back in my Mustang and drove down the road, it was a community and they had a phone to call each home owner so i started dialing until i got someone and then he told me to call these people that live right by the gate and i did and it was their dog. The guy looked weird and i am hoping it truely was his dog but i think it was because another dog came dwon from his house (without a collar again) and sat infront of my Mustang as i tried to do a 3 point turn [Mad] He wouldn't leave until he smelled my hand, it was lame. I still got to the gym on time for a great workout that maybe me neasous(sp?) and then i sat in class for 2 hours.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
little dogs suck i know i could jump on my moms dog and kill it but i dont think she would be to happy. oh yea my girl keeps telling me one of the little dogs are pissing in our room. well as im reaading and telling my dad abou that guy that tried fucking that dude over on those gears my moms dog jumps on my bed and pisses on it right in front of us. what a piece of shit. now i know who is pissing on my bed.

This is one of funniest stories I ever heard. LOL [worship] [worship]

I totally feel you I have a little dog too, but when it does some dumb shit like that I just boot the hell out of it. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

[ November 23, 2005, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
Originally posted by Blowfish:

True, especially if there/are dogs around. We have 2 cats and a dog and they have been pretty good about not spraying. However, if I don't clean out that liiter box everyday, those fucking cats will piss on the dirty laundry in the laundry room (where wee keep the litter box) [Mad]
Try having the cats piss on all the bathroom mats and in the corners of all the closets. [Mad]
Been there done that minus the closet. They used to pee on the mats but haven't seen it in a long while. They have ruined a DVD player though. We had 5 cats at one time cause my wife was a cat lady till I made her get rid of 3 of them before we moved into the new house. [Mad] Tried to get rid of all of them but she wont have it. One cat she rescued while she was in the Navy. Found this little runt kitten covered in ants. He was an hour old and left behind by it's mother right on the dock in Alameda. Took him home and nursed him. Could fit in the palm of your hand. Had the SOB 9 years now. Most affectionate cat i ever saw. Loves people, doesn't care who you are as long as you have a warm lap. I hate cats but have grown attached to the 2 we have kept. Big puss I guess

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
Yeah i am not a fan of little dogs either.

Yesterday i was driving to my Personal Training Class and i was on 174 going to 80 and some dumb small black dog ran out infront of me and sat down. I slammed on the brakes so hard some wiring under the dash fell down and was dangling on my foot on the gas pedal. Anyway i told him to go home (i was sitting in the middle of a bridge with this dog infront of me, there was about 10 cars behind me) All the dog would do was sit there so i opened my door and as soon as i did that he jumped into my lap. I was like oh great i don't need another dog especially a small one. So i crossed the bridge with him sitting on my lap and then i took the first road that came up with was a left. So i stopped there and sat with the dog on the side of the road. No Owners showed up so i put him back in my Mustang and drove down the road, it was a community and they had a phone to call each home owner so i started dialing until i got someone and then he told me to call these people that live right by the gate and i did and it was their dog. The guy looked weird and i am hoping it truely was his dog but i think it was because another dog came dwon from his house (without a collar again) and sat infront of my Mustang as i tried to do a 3 point turn [Mad] He wouldn't leave until he smelled my hand, it was lame. I still got to the gym on time for a great workout that maybe me neasous(sp?) and then i sat in class for 2 hours.

dont be mad you helped the little guy out . . . you know like ugly chicks some one has to love them too just like the shitty little ankle bitters they need to be loved too

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think i am more mad at the owner for not putting collars on them. The dog wouldn't have gotten out too if he had a nice fence up for them to run around in instead of letting them run around in the entire neighborhood.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

well yea I totally agree stupid people totally , well oaky like most people who own dogs they end up being back yard dogs and nothing done with them they just sit . . . . sad but shit happens. the guy may love his dog but doesnt care enough to put collars on . . .. he will learn . . one way or another but on the poor lil dogs life . .

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

i feel like i live on a farm with my moms little dogs and my girlfriends yorkies, you walk in the house and all you hear is yapping and then its like you have to walk on your tippy toes so you dont smash the fuckers. oh and we have one cat but this thing is useless its just sits and eats. ill have to admit though my girlfriends male yorkie (tito) has got to be one of the smartest dogs i know, he listens real well. and gives the most affection. but nothing beats wrestling around with a big dog.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

My Greyhounds sleep all day LOL

Sometimes i see them playing in the backyard, Easy Runs like mad and Chloe chases him. I think they like the huge open space.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

oh yea arent you the one who just got that huge house, you are lucky by the way its a nice house saw the pics. i want to get something like that for my dogs. with house prices the way they are i feel like i wont ever beable to buy. me and my girl are about to start renting from some people we know with a pretty big front and back yard, qand they dont care about our pitbulls.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
oh yea arent you the one who just got that huge house, you are lucky by the way its a nice house saw the pics. i want to get something like that for my dogs. with house prices the way they are i feel like i wont ever beable to buy. me and my girl are about to start renting from some people we know with a pretty big front and back yard, qand they dont care about our pitbulls.

No our new house isn't huge, our old house was twice the size of our new one.
Our old house will be for sale soon if you got 2 Million+ to spend [Wink]
Its been completely remodeled too. I'll post pictures when it is completely done.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

doesnt your house have the lift in the garage and the long drive way, if its the one im thinking of the house looks huge to me.
2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ugliest damn dog out there are those damn chiwawa's they are allway's shaking like they are cold even if its 100 freaking degrees outside, act like they are top shit and when you stomp your foot they run like the dickens and piss and shit all overthemselfs. well I am done ranting.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com