Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fruity Dance Guy *2* the Sequel

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fruity Dance Guy *2* the Sequel
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This one is better than the last one. Why is it people who can't dance do things like this. Fat WhiteBoy Dance For any of you who remember, it reminds me of that Chippendales bit with Chris Farly on SNL [Big Grin]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha that is hilarious, i wonder what people were thinking when they are video taping themselves dancing and they host it on the interenet for al to see. [Confused]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's an idiot for taping himself but at least he has some rhythm...for a big fat guy

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
He's an idiot for taping himself but at least he has some rhythm...for a big fat guy

Damn you have been out of the scene for too long, When's the last time you was at the club? You just like the wife beater coming off, didn't you!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's losbadgt!!!
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

i think he's got rythm too..
He had a couple of cool moves..I wish i could dance like that.. [Razz]

--------------------
=(

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MY EYES! ACK! [Eek!]
no j/k i thought he was pretty good [dance]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That dude is HELLA gay....I mean that's cool and all...if you're into that gay $hit! He's putting way too much a$$ into those moves...LOL!

I have to say the guy can move though....I could have done without the wife beater move....that's hella funny!!!

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89_Fakesnake:
That dude is HELLA gay....I mean that's cool and all...if you're into that gay $hit! He's putting way too much a$$ into those moves...LOL!

I have to say the guy can move though....I could have done without the wife beater move....that's hella funny!!!

Just thank God he didn't "drop it like it's hot"

The last time I went out with my wife, we saw this 350lb'er busting some pretty good moves too. Too bad it was in the late 90s and he was doing the following: Roger Rabbit, Running Man, Robo Cop, Hammer Dance, Pee Wee Herman, Chinese Typewriter. etc...

It was funny...not because he was 350 but because he danced so good for a big guy. Kinda like Heavy D [dance]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought he was pretty good-except for the exposing the stomach and rubbing his chest parts.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com