Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Props to RixSikCobra (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Props to RixSikCobra
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229713

Saw this on SVT Performance... For him to eat crotch rockets off the spray is
[worship] [worship] [worship]

I wanted to challenge him to a race once I got my car up and running on the 150 shot but probably won't have a snowballs chance in hell... [Frown]

Once again. [worship] [worship] [worship] to your super quick vert.

Time to edit your time on the 50 fastest stangs listing... [patriot]

[ October 27, 2005, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How does he do against litre bikes? 600 i can see with over 500rwhp.......
Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mind you, it was only a 600. There are MANY cars around here that can take down 600's. The last one was when Lauren and I were comin' back from John B's Bday party in Sept. It was on 680 between Benicia and Suisun/Cordelia. It was a good race. I was about to spray on him but I was pullin' away anyways. Not sure what kinda bike it was, though. I raced a 750 and he handed me my ass off the spray(bottle empty at the time [Frown] ). Raced a GXR 1000 on the spray and still lost pretty good. It was a 3-way race with Nick(SS), me and the Bike. Nick was right there with 'em. It'd be nice to have about 100 more hp [patriot]

Greed=bad...but fun!

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
Mind you, it was only a 600. There are MANY cars around here that can take down 600's. The last one was when Lauren and I were comin' back from John B's Bday party in Sept. It was on 680 between Benicia and Suisun/Cordelia. It was a good race. I was about to spray on him but I was pullin' away anyways. Not sure what kinda bike it was, though. I raced a 750 and he handed me my ass off the spray(bottle empty at the time [Frown] ). Raced a GXR 1000 on the spray and still lost pretty good. It was a 3-way race with Nick(SS), me and the Bike. Nick was right there with 'em. It'd be nice to have about 100 more hp [patriot]

Greed=bad...but fun!

I smell KB w/ a shot of the juice [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Greed=bad...but fun!

My n2o kit is on the way, I'm going to spray a 150 shot, how many mph did you pick up in the 1/4, if you dont mind me asking?

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, you're gonna gain 5-10 mph easy with a 150 shot. I'd say closer to 10 and you'll be in the high 11's(w/good driving)or low 12's. BottledGt ran an 11.56 on a stock motor and slicks with a 150 shot(2000 Gt). [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Rick! [worship]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Dude, you're gonna gain 5-10 mph easy with a 150 shot. I'd say closer to 10 and you'll be in the high 11's(w/good driving)or low 12's. BottledGt ran an 11.56 on a stock motor and slicks with a 150 shot(2000 Gt). [patriot]

Rick what is your best ET and trap off and on the bottle again?

--------------------

MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I hope I run a little faster then that when I spray, that would mean the nitrous made my car slower [Razz]

--------------------

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Greed=bad...but fun!

Nice runs. Is that Nick of Newtech performance? How much power is that SS putting down?

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:

Damn did You drop Your et's again? If so congrat's! [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
quote:

Well he musta...a while ago, I think his trap was 129 and this time around it was 131... [worship] [worship]

Down the list of fastest we go. [Frown]

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
quote:

Well he musta...a while ago, I think his trap was 129 and this time around it was 131... [worship] [worship]

Down the list of fastest we go. [Frown]

i need to get more mods.....................

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a 03-04 cobra will eat up a 600 gixxer or any 600 for that matter all day long with a ported blower.a 750 isnt gonna be so easy and a 1000 no way but nick though he will pull on a 1000 top end,(i dont know how the guy does it?)but good runs [patriot]

--------------------
FHFC

MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

he does it with 700rwhp+

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

My best trap speed is only 11.31@129 from down south. I didn't better it at all.

[ October 27, 2005, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

From SVT:

Originally Posted by RixSikCobra
My car runs 126 mph w/o spray, 130 with

Did you really only gain 4 mph on the 150 shot over no spray?

Just wondering cause I'll be trying out the 150 soon and was trying to figure out how much I'd gain over the 100 shot.

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, only 4mph on a 150 shot? I pulled that on a 35 shot. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Props on the MPH. Now you just have to put it to the ground [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510 mob shit:
a 03-04 cobra will eat up a 600 gixxer or any 600 for that matter all day long with a ported blower.a 750 isnt gonna be so easy and a 1000 no way but nick though he will pull on a 1000 top end,(i dont know how the guy does it?)but good runs [patriot]

I have no ported blower and can beat 600's [Cool]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MINGRYGT:
quote:

I hope I run a little faster then that when I spray, that would mean the nitrous made my car slower [Razz]
so what et do you think your car will run n/a?...
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
My best trap speed is only 11.31@129 from down south. I didn't better it at all.

I want to run you without the spray to see how I do [Big Grin]
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by 510 mob shit:

I have no ported blower and can beat 600's [Cool]
You guys are pretty fast if you can beat a stock 10 sec bike.

2005 Honda CBR600RR
MSRP: $8,999.00
Engine: 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
Compression: 12.0:1
Fuel System: Dual Stage Fuel Injection
Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
Dry Weight: 370 lbs.
1/4 Mile: 10.68 sec.
Horsepower: 108 bhp.
Torque: 45 ft.lbs.

-

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All the other 600cc Bikes run 10s, not just the Honda. Here are track results on bone stock 05s at Infineon. "Duke Danger launches the Gixxer down the Infineon Raceway dragstrip, clocking 10.92 seconds @ 125.6 mph. Several weeks of rain in the Sonoma region left the dragstrip "green" and slippery, resulting in tire-spin all the way down the track."

If you're beating that on the street, then your car is BadAss [worship]
 -

2005 Supersport Shootout - Street Test

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you must have awsome riders at Infinium raceway because in Redding none of the stock 600's run 10's

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com