Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » In case anyone was dying to buy a Foose Camaro....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: In case anyone was dying to buy a Foose Camaro....
a50sn95
¯
Member # 527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a50sn95  Ford pictures for a50sn95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
web page

Personally, I think it's WAY overpriced, but what do I know? SOMEONE will buy it....

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's a bad ass car! 620HP IRS rear, is it worth $200k?......I dunno.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I had that kind of money to throw away it might be worth it. You could buy a house for that (outside Ca)

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a joke. Some Jay-Leno wannabe will buy it, drive it 100 miles a year and leave it in a garage.

572 ci must really utilize that 2.5" H-pipe to it's full potential also. With that truck shifter it must shift really nice too.

(Sarcasm off)

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't care if Jesus himself used to own the car and bang chicks in the back seat. No Camaro is worth $200k.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just don't see where $200,000 is into that car. Even if the motor was $100,000 you think the rest of the car is worth another $100,000?
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I just don't see where $200,000 is into that car. Even if the motor was $100,000 you think the rest of the car is worth another $100,000?

Perhaps it comes with a midget in the trunk. [Eek!]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Best thread comments in weeks.
tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car, but i too don't see how its 200k. hell if i had unlimited funds, performnace wise i would prolly go a different route (or at least change some of the stuff).
Avengeance
¯
Member # 5163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avengeance  Ford pictures for Avengeance    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The funny thing is... whether its worth it or not... its gonna sell. Probably within hours of release, if not less. [Cool]

--------------------
02' Limited Edition 35th Ann. SS
620rwhp/570rwtq. 10.6 @ 132mph.

subsGT
¯
Member # 6015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for subsGT  Ford pictures for subsGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Avengeance:
The funny thing is... whether its worth it or not... its gonna sell. Probably within hours of release, if not less. [Cool]

It will sell because of the name and the hype...that car IMO is worth maybe 50-60K on a good day [dance]
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
200K,, [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by subsGT:
quote:
Originally posted by Avengeance:

It will sell because of the name and the hype...that car IMO is worth maybe 50-60K on a good day [dance]
I agree. Even though I think Chip Foose is FUCKIN AMAZING [worship] [worship] I wouldn't pay that much.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SHKER:
Best thread comments in weeks.

i agree [Smile] haha

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
It's a bad ass car! 620HP IRS rear, is it worth $200k?......I dunno.

Is there such a thing as a 9" IRS?

quote:
"Currie 31 Spline 9" Posi-Traction TrU-Track Differential 3.25:1 ratio"
I guess nobody read the fine print. You are buying a whole experience not just a car. The car come sealed in a car trailer and shipped to you. You get flown 1st class to Texas, picked up by a limo, meet Foose and the team. The car was built for a Rides episode, so basically you are buying yourself a Overhaulin experience without having a sobstory. That's why they are calling it a package.

The Chip Foose '69 Camaro package includes travel for two and transportation of the car within the contiguous United States of America, ground transportation in Dallas, Texas, meet Chip Foose and the Build Team and receive a signed DVD of the Build Episode of "Rides". The Purchaser and guest will be subject to security screening measures, including background checks, and health assurances, as described below.

Only the mix of samsclub.com, SAM'S CLUB Member Services and Chip Foose could provide the '69 Camaro, first class transportation to Dallas, TX, accommodations at a luxury hotel and chauffeured limousine service to meet Chip Foose, the design team and your ultimate automotive fantasy. Your once-in-a-lifetime event will be captured by a professional film crew who will create a personal video for you. You will also receive a signed DVD of the "Rides" episode featuring the building of this car. Your custom Chip Foose Camaro will be delivered within the contiguous United States in a sealed trailer to the location of your choice. This package is only available to SAM'S CLUB Members and only one package will be available.

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
I don't care if Jesus himself used to own the car and bang chicks in the back seat. No Camaro is worth $200k.

LOL [Razz]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only one? I was on Unique's website a few days ago. And they were selling it for the same price. With no saying, that it is one car, and that it is connected with Sam's Club. [Confused]

To me, it seemed like Unique will build one for you. Is that right or no?

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com