Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » delete

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: delete
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 09, 2005, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aaawww how cute [Big Grin]
j/k
nice ferrari(sp?)

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how is the food there? ive been meaning to go. whats the cost like? figure around $150~ a couple?

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics! Skates is awesome, love the food there.
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics!

How do you think, the Cobra would fair against that Ferarri? [Wink]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats great rick!
good for you two.

but, i have one request.....could you make the pics a tad bigger? i don't think my neighbor could see them [Razz]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chris C,
The food is first rate, the ambeience is killer. The pics aren't the greatest quality, but this was a very clear day, the Bay Bridge is in the background and SF was highly visible just outta the pic. As you can see you're literally right on top of the water, birds, seals, sailboats and shit are all around ya. It is pricey though. Lauren and I had brunch and it was about 75 bucks with tip when all said and done. I had the weekend only prime rib(absoltuely the best ever). If ya have dinner for two(with a bottle of wine) you'd be lookin' at 150 bucks. Worth it to me every now and again.

Raj, I'd hold my own for sure against that car. If I sprayed, I'd probably pull on him abit. It's STILL a Ferrari, though, car sounded sooooo sweet. I love that pic of us next to them. Our cars looked almost the same(but not really)going down the highway. They had fun with us too [patriot]

Shifty, Man, I was lucky to get the thigs posted at all...I have such computer lameness. I'll get LAuren to make them samller today. [Embarrassed]

[ October 26, 2005, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like you guys had a good time. So are you taking me out to brunch before the car show next week LOL

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who's the dirt bag in the first pic [Big Grin]

rick, the cobra and ferrari would be close motor - motor, with the bottle it would have been over quick

am i right that its a f430 490hp

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How's the brunch there? Is it like a buffet or off the menu? I've gone there a few times for dinner a while ago and wasn't too impressed with it. I wouldn't mind going back there again.

Thanks! [patriot]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That looks just like the Red Horsey that's parked at the bank near my work here in fremont.

It's always covered but i'm sure it's the same model.

Not to mention just yesterday i saw a guy again right outside of my work passed right by me and looked dead on like that guy in the pic.

Guess what car he was in........brand new Tangerine Orange Lambo Murcielago [Eek!] [Eek!]

Lots of rich guys roaming around in Fremont lately [Mad] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Eric, I'm ok with my dirtbagness. My mother said I was special [Razz] . You're absolutely right, it was f430. Those cars are bigger than they look in pics. That thing was easily as big if not bigger than the Cobra. I wonder what they weigh.

I just noticed the contrast in our cars...kinda funny actually...in the bottom pic the Ferrari's eblem, exotic detail and aura is in direct contrast to my Cobra's plastic, cheap ass, door panel...chuckled abit when I noticd it [Big Grin] . Oh, well, I'll take my car if I have to [Wink]

[ October 26, 2005, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey you didnt answer my question rick lol

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its like that guy from top gear says, "I think ferrari is a step down from, lets say, God!"

--------------------
04 GT

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics,, especially of the ferrari [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
nice pics,, especially of the ferrari [patriot]

Thanks. [patriot]

[ October 27, 2005, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

i guess thats a no on my brunch next sat [Frown] lol

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rarri's are poppin up everywhere now around Fremont, definitley.

Too bad you don't have a kill story to go along with that one though. cool pics [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
i guess thats a no on my brunch next sat [Frown] lol

We'll chill m'brutha. This cruise should be fun. [patriot]
knight12
¯
Member # 4817

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for knight12  Ford pictures for knight12    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this post is ridicules...

--------------------
sweeeeet

Posts: 180 | From: Walnut Creek | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by knight12:

what's being ridiculed [Confused] [Razz]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 27, 2005, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: MINGRYGT ]

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

did you mean this thread is ridiculous? or that fact that you cant spell ridiculous?

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:

Since you're so witty, this is your opportunity to make a great post of your own so you can prove how ridcuioato4s(sp) this one is....

Thank you for playing, please pick up your lovely parting gift on the way out.

...I thought is was a good thread. Not often do I get to show my "softer" side. [Confused]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com