Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATTENTION EVERYBODY................

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ATTENTION EVERYBODY................
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well this Week i Went to bakersfield so i wasnt at my house in Fremont, and my sisters calls me up saying a Red mustang With white stripes and a black top was following her by NUMI Company by milpitas all the way to thornton ave to our house. So please let me know if you guys ever seen it or if you guys do Write Down the license plated for me please. i Would appreciate it. thanks eddie. i belive its 87-93 Red With black top and white Stripes, belive there latin, [patriot] thanks guys

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is your sister hot???

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shes preety, enough to get hollerd at by alot od dudes but follow you all the way to the house, thats bullshit. but if anybody get the plated let me know, i just want to know what the f-ck they wanted.
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If she's hot, chancer are they were just trying to "talk" to her, but were scary. Guys like that think she's just going to jump out her pants, because they're followering her. FAGS! So, they just followed her home. Now, if I were her, I would have never of went home, I would have got on the phone to the cops, gone to a public place etc....... But I under stand what your saying, people going to your house is bull shit no matter what

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
If she's hot, chancer are they were just trying to "talk" to her, but were scary. Guys like that think she's just going to jump out her pants, because they're followering her. FAGS! So, they just followed her home. Now, if I were her, I would have never of went home, I would have got on the phone to the cops, gone to a public place etc....... But I under stand what your saying, people going to your house is bull shit no matter what

yeah , she said she was scared becuase she was with her Son or else she wouldnt of went to the house

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Whith her kid, thats grounds for death. Fuckin around is fuckin around, but not with kids.

--------------------

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if I think someone is following me, I'll just take a detour out of my way... then if that doesnt work... I mash the go pedal. [Razz]

hopefully they were just retards and nothing comes of it man!

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
if I think someone is following me, I'll just take a detour out of my way... then if that doesnt work... I mash the go pedal. [Razz]

If someone follows me, prepare to get interrogated & if somethings fishy, prepare to dodge bullets like the Matrix

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was a car just like that up in chico, red gt droptop with white stripes, black top, and two "latin" guys in it, pretty much a pair of punks, but i don't know if they had the smarts to make it all the way down to fremont.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

Yeah those are the logical approaches to being tailed. My only addition would be if they persisted to tail me after performing both of the above measures, then and only then the would be tailer's be staring at the business end of one of my 1911's.

[ October 18, 2005, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife has instructions to drive to the nearest police dept. and start honking her horn and scream help if she gets followed. Myself I carry an old oak maul handle and try to lead them into a dark dead end street.

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blowfish:
Myself I carry an old oak maul handle and try to lead them into a dark dead end street.

[Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess i should stop following people and wanting them to race

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
there was a car just like that up in chico, red gt droptop with white stripes, black top, and two "latin" guys in it, pretty much a pair of punks, but i don't know if they had the smarts to make it all the way down to fremont.

hey who knows, maybe there were up there for those chico parties, if you ever see it get the plates [patriot] Sorry to hear about your car dude that thing was soo clean. I thought i met ou once,i baught a system off you and gave me some used nitto tires. BUt then again i believe someone else has one the same like yours on here but hard top,had sn95 black seats, i forgot, hope you find it by the way [patriot]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blowfish:
My wife has instructions to drive to the nearest police dept. and start honking her horn and scream help if she gets followed. Myself I carry an old oak maul handle and try to lead them into a dark dead end street.

Thats sure going to help when a gun gets pulled on you and your in a dark dead end street with a frigen maul handle.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com