Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any of you guys watch Breaking Bonaduce?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Any of you guys watch Breaking Bonaduce?
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That guy is a timebomb waiting to go off... The show is almost to point that is it's hard to believe he's not faking it. I feel sorry for his wife.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Avengeance
¯
Member # 5163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avengeance  Ford pictures for Avengeance    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife and I have been watching that show... total trip. That guy is a nut case... if I was her Id be LONG GONE.

--------------------
02' Limited Edition 35th Ann. SS
620rwhp/570rwtq. 10.6 @ 132mph.

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I felt sorry for her when he freaked about the band thing and went up on the stage...

I don't know about you but that show makes me feel like an angel when my wife and I watch it together... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That guy needs to CHILL.

That wife needs to ditch him. She can do much better.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
That guy needs to CHILL.

That wife needs to ditch him. She can do much better.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And she's NOT??

Look at how they got married. Greta way to chose a liflong mate. And then she tells him she is no longer interested in sex? And if she has not left after all the drugs, booze and screwing around, she has her own issues- BIG ones.

Danny is a mess, always has been. Very F'ed up childhood, his dad kicked his ass regularly, and hated that he was successful. The guy is very bright and funny. At least his little girl seems to be cool.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
And she's NOT??

Look at how they got married. Greta way to chose a liflong mate. And then she tells him she is no longer interested in sex? And if she has not left after all the drugs, booze and screwing around, she has her own issues- BIG ones.

Danny is a mess, always has been. Very F'ed up childhood, his dad kicked his ass regularly, and hated that he was successful. The guy is very bright and funny. At least his little girl seems to be cool.

Agreed...they both have issue. I can't wait for next Sunday. You can tell by listening to him talk that he is a very smart person. He just has such a short fuse,that he's gonna hurt someone one day. Kinda like what he did to Greg Brady in celebrity boxing.

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Danny is a really smart guy. just listen to the way he talks and the vocabulary he uses. he's got issues but so does his wife.
And remember is not reality,.. it's reality tv. things can be edited to look a certain way. statements can be played with and used at the most convinient moments.
With that said.. i can't wait for next weeks show.

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com