Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just picked up a clean/quick 89 vert (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just picked up a clean/quick 89 vert
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep, subject says it all. I just added another mustang to the Team SOLO family. I did a one day trip to LA and back to get her. She needs a couple of oddds n ends to run...should be running in the next 10 days or so. What ya'll think?

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was thinkin of pickin it up but you were ahead of me in line, but i could have been there faster if kyle gave me the go ahead [Big Grin]

good buy

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks pretty clean! [Whoo Whooooo!] What's Your plan's for it a daily driver? Is that white leather in it, I have white leather in My caddy and it's nice! What do You have planned for the drive train if Ya don't mind Me asking?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks clean. What's it packin?
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
66AC, I had the car 'before' it was posted [Wink]

Smokin, don't know the plan right now. I'm gonna give it some love and then see what she runs. Might cruise it...dunno.

88, its got a crate motor with GT40 heads, cobra intake, e303 cam, exhaust...coil over/tubular front suspension, 3.73 rearend...blah blah blah. Should go a low 13 on the motor cuz this thing is a pig and needs to go on the Team SOLO diet [Eek!]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

and needs to go on the Team SOLO diet [Eek!]

ah i could still beat ya to it, im closer [dance]

the team solo diet, what comin off, the convt top is heavy, dont need that, or the trunk lid, dont reall need that

and all hail the rear brake delete [worship]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bro thats a nice drop top,congrats [patriot]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:

the team solo diet, what comin off, the convt top is heavy, dont need that, or the trunk lid, dont reall need that

You would've got lost lol

And I'm thinking the hood is to heavy...and those ground effects, and saleen wing...sheesh....all that has just got to go j/k

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You would've got lost lol

And I'm thinking the hood is to heavy...and those ground effects, and saleen wing...sheesh....all that has just got to go j/k

SHE WILL BE DOWN TO 2800 POUNDS in no time! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
SHE WILL BE DOWN TO 2800 POUNDS in no time! [Whoo Whooooo!]

WTF [Mad] What do you take me for, a regular cafords memeber???? Hello...us Castro's will not be happy with a heavy 2800 lb vert [Big Grin]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i was thinkin of pickin it up but you were ahead of me in line, but i could have been there faster if kyle gave me the go ahead [Big Grin]

good buy

actually buddy you were second in line,you never had it [Wink]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice buy, looks really clean, want to sell me your rims [Big Grin]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgt:

he has 2 rears with 26x11.50 et streets that he is selling
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgt:

he has 2 rears with 26x11.50 et streets that he is selling
for how much is he selling the rims with the et streets? [patriot] . nice car by the way team solo thats one clean ass vert

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet vert. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that a hole in the top?

GET RID OF THE WHITE INTERIOR. It sounds like you are getting rid of all the interior, but if not, WHITE INTERIOR SUCKS! White interior in stangs is DAMN CLOSE to being as bad as red/blue.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks pretty sweet... I'm feeling a drop in vert standings coming for me pretty soon... [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cleen ride, nice pick up

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice!

Looks familiar. Did someone on this board own this car years ago?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Very nice!

It is Kyle's old car. He is from BHR...remember him?

[ September 26, 2005, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Very nice!

I think your thinking of Bounty Hunters old car

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
quote:
Very nice!

I think your thinking of Bounty Hunters old car
good guess [Big Grin]
510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats clean [patriot]
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like you got it from a oakland native...i still mob it tho...
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks clean solo bolo [dance] nice pick...a Vert [Whoo Whooooo!] now get the white boot cover so when you have it down, pimp some females [Wink]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com