Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Sold

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sold
FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am located in Northern Sacramento by Madison and I-80

For sale I have a Solstice Voyager 400 with a decent amount of add ons.

-Solstice Voyager 400 Sport Boat 4 Man Raft(with box and original paperwork) 750 lb capacity Paid $69.99 at Sportsman's Warehouse
-Solstice Motor Mount For Up To 2.5hp gas engine and pretty much all of the electric trolling motors(with box and original receipt) Paid $49.99 at Sportsman's Warehouse
-Custom Made Birch Wood Floor Coated With Preserva Wood Cost about $50 in materials plus a couple hours to make
-2 Kwik Tek Telescopic Paddles(oars) $31.98 at Sportsman's Warehouse
-Oar Locks
-Fishing Rod Holder
-2 Inflatable Seats
-Intex Manual Two Way Rapid Pump $10 at Big 5

-Well over $200 for all of this stuff, it's near new, and you don't have to go all over town to piece it all together
-Heavy Duty PVC is Very Durable
-4 Air Chambers Increase Stability
-2 Boston Valves on Main Chambers for Easy Inflation/Deflation
-Perimeter Safety Lines for Easy Entry
-60"(5') Wide X 107"(8'11") Long

This raft has been used in fresh water only three times. Never used in salt water. I'm only selling because I'm upgrading to a slightly larger raft, so I can carry more stuff. This raft will seat 2 average size adults comfortably, or two adults and one child. Two adults and two children would probably be ok as well since it has a wood floor that adds a lot of stability to the raft when on the water. In fact I saw four people in the same raft when we were out on Folsom Lake the last time. There are no leaks, or patches on this raft and it's in great shape, almost new. One of my favorite things about this raft is that when deflated and folded you can fit it with all of the small accessories into a large back pack for easy transportation.

All you need with this is a little outboard, or electric motor with battery. Wal Mart sells small Minn Kota electric motors starting around $99

You get everything pictured:
 -

-

The wood floor goes the entire length of the inside of the raft
 -

Here's a stock photo with 4 people in the raft, so you can get a better idea of it's size:
 -

[ July 22, 2012, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: FivePTSlow ]

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com