Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » 5000 watt compitition sub fs

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 5000 watt compitition sub fs
86SSP COUPE
¯
Member # 11350

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86SSP COUPE  Ford pictures for 86SSP COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 5000watt kicker solo x 12 duel 4ohm full competition sub it will pull 146.2 db in a 4qft box with 2 zx2500.1 amps powering each voice coil it no punk and its a 12" weighing 52lbs, no enclosure you have to build a good box any prefabed Boxs will blow apart. Iv have the speaker for about 5 months since Christmas so almost brand new it is a 5000watt speaker and 2500rms and the amp I had pushing it was only a kicker zx1500.1 so the speaker has never been broke in you would have to do that your self. I paid 590 brand new they retail for 699$ + tax I'm looking to let it go for 500obo they sale for 529$ refurbished if you ever blow it all you have to do is pull out the (recon) witch is the cone and voice coil its removable for change to duel 2ohm or duel 4 ohm. So if you can blow it you'll pay 120 for a brand new recon kit and have a brand new speaker agion. Not in a hurry to sell so please no lowballers thank. Pm me if intreated or call Anthony 510-677-4319

--------------------
86 ssp in the works
94 cobra (sold)
87 ex chp built 306 hci 125 shot (sold)
87 gt (sold)
86 drop (sold)
85 gt (sold)
79 coupe (sold)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com