Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Traxxas Nitro 4 Tec 3.3

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Traxxas Nitro 4 Tec 3.3
jori_supersonic
¯
Member # 8790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jori_supersonic  Ford pictures for jori_supersonic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Traxxas Nitro 4 Tec 3.3 RTR w/TQ TX & TRX 3.3 Racing Eng (70+mph!!!)

Blink and You’ll Miss It.

It’s the fastest, and most-powerful Ready-To-Race® model ever created, the 70+mph Nitro 4-Tec 3.3. Combine the Extreme Power of the TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with an asphalt-hugging, lightweight chassis, and a raging fury of wickedly fast acceleration and supersonic speed is unleashed. Peg the throttle and all four tires claw for traction as Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 re-writes the record books and breaks through the 70mph barrier. In the asphalt jungle, Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 is the reigning king.

i just bought a new body for it black saleen with new drifting tires. only thing that the rc needs is a good tuning to make it stay on. if interested p.m me with questions.

asking $300.00

[ March 03, 2010, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: jori_supersonic ]

--------------------
Ain't that fast, but can keep up!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com