Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » palace resorts cancun - around $2k w/ airlines, all inclusive, the works

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: palace resorts cancun - around $2k w/ airlines, all inclusive, the works
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good for now until 1st two weeks of decemember.
-visit any palace resorts in cancun: moon, sun, beach and cancun palaces. rated between 4 and 5 star and at the top of the class for cancun resorts.
-all inclusive(unlimited food and top shelf drinks)
-unlimited tours(see palaceresorts.com for details)
-free manicure/pedicure and massages for 2
-airport/hotel transport
-$400 airline credit if u book through the resort. right now the rates for mexico range from $300-400 per person so net cost for air can be as low as $100-$200.
-$150 spa and $150 golf credit
-discounts at the hotel

cost per couple for the hotel is $1700 using my timeshare membership. i am literally making $10 on this deal. lol

including airfare when booked w/ the resort the total cost for a couple should be around $2k to 2100 depending on how early you book and when. i just booked for mid nov and total cost was just under $2k for two ppl.

feel free to price this out through any of the online websites and ull find out just for the hotel, you're looking at 2500 and factor in the airfare you'll be above 3k. i guarantee you will not find a better deal.

[ August 20, 2009, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com