Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Refinancing /Loans/ Consolidating

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Refinancing /Loans/ Consolidating
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like the title says if anyone is interested in refinancing/loans/consolidating loans.... Or if you just need some good un-biased advice we can help you out and point you in the right direction.... I will be offering special discounts to our CA-FORDS family, if you have any questions don't be scared to ask, there is no such thing as a "stupid" question. If you are in the process of refinancing we can probably, if not for sure beat the "deal" you are getting. We work with more than 150 banks, trust me do you personally know an individual that can go trough more than 30 banks a day trying to get you the best deal? Bargain is my middle name.... PM me for more concrete info.

This add should of been posted in the Vendors for sale section but it wasn't available to view @ the time this post was created. Any childish offensive remarks will be ignored. TTT [patriot]

--------------------
*NorCal

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can you pull strings with a bank when you work with so many? My god 150!? Thats a lot of banks. Good luck.

P.S. I bet he can beat a lot of deals by his confidence probably worth looking into if youre in the market.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com