Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » tahiti jet boat

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: tahiti jet boat
mystic z
¯
Member # 2782

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystic z  Ford pictures for mystic z    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just seeing if anybody here is interested or know of anybody interested in purchasing a jet boat.
it's a 1978 tahiti jet boat with a ford 429. I was told that it is a cobra jet, but I'm not positibe on that. I started to completely go through the entire boat but ended up loosing interest so I must sell it now. I rewired the front half and installed new autometer ultralite gauges, re carpeted the front half with black carpet, new erson 1.73 aluminum roller rockers, comp guide plates and new pushrods, new starter, and optima blue top marine battery, bilge pump and buffed it out. It still needs some tinkering with to get it into tip top shape, but overall it's a pretty nice boat. It has a weiand tunnel ram with 2 predator carbs, chrome over transum basset racing headers, and an accell super coil. The exterior is in ok shape, the front has stress cracks from flexing over the years and it is faded in some spots but not really bad, I buffed it and it shines pretty good. The rear section of carpet needs to be installed still, and the driver side gas tank has a small hole in it. I didn't get around to installing the fuel level sending units either, but I still have them, also, it needs a new alternator belt since it threw the other one cause it wansn't tightened correctly. As with all Jet boats...it does need some work, but it is a really good boat to start with. I have only taken it out once(mainly to make sure it floats) and it doesn't leak. the boat does not have current registration, but the trailer does, but it is registerd in nevada right now. I am in the middle of transferring into california and making it legal, and will do so before selling. I'm asking $4,500 obo?

bad86z@hotmail.com

p.s. I will try and get pics up sometime soon

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can vouch for this boat. Great boat in great condition. Justin's put quite a bit of time and money into getting this thing nice, and it shows.

Anyone looking for a nice jet boat should without question check this out.

Hope you dont mind man..just thought I'd help ya out with a reference.

TTT for ya [patriot]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
krazy92
Member # 4408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy92  Ford pictures for krazy92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got pics?? My E-mail is modfox@aol.com. Thanks
Posts: 9 | From: Santa Rosa CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got pics? e-mail me @ egreen@ameriquest.net

Thanks

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com