Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » 2 bunnies need good home ASAP!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 bunnies need good home ASAP!!!
FoXieNess
¯
Member # 3703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoXieNess  Ford pictures for FoXieNess    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hi everyone,
i have two bunnies for sale, half himalyan and half dwarf. they are both males and live together. i have pictures upon request. i have to get rid of them because my parents are getting mad and plus my boyfriend is allergic to them. im selling them for $100 obo, and here are all the supplies that come with them:

-two big metal cages (with tub looking bottoms, one has a screen at the bottom and the other doesnt)
-two leashes
-two water bottles
- 5lbs of food
-two food dishes (one plastic and one ceramic)
-mini carrying case
-almost full bag of aspen bedding

these bunnies go for $30 at a petstore, and the cages i have are each worth $60-70. one is brown named coco and the other is white named nilla. both are small between 1-2lbs. very cute and loveable and their personalites are very funny. they are both indoor rabbits. lovable and hugabble. ill miss them very much [Frown] . but there isnt really anything i can do at this point [Frown] ..they need a good home!. they love playing along with cats and birds, but not dogs.

e-mail addy you can reach me at is "type_nes@hotmail.com" there is a underscore between type and nes
i will be in contact ASAP...they need a LOVING home ASAP!!!!thank you! [patriot]

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HMMM foooodd.....

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
01droptop
¯
Member # 2900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01droptop  Ford pictures for 01droptop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow...I thought cats on a leash was funny looking. I can't even picture a rabbit on one...LOL! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Went from Subaru, to Honda, to Mach1, to Honda, to 300ZX, to Mustang GT. Am I confused?
If you're looking for a new boat... I work for a dealer :)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com