Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » stereo question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: stereo question
Murder mach
¯
Member # 10590

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murder mach  Ford pictures for Murder mach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I cant use my factory amps if i change my factory deck with the harness? 01 gt factory mach 460
Posts: 860 | From: stockton area | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
Murder mach
¯
Member # 10590

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murder mach  Ford pictures for Murder mach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone??
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im pretty sure u cud. Juat need to buy the harness connectors for the rcas(for aftermarket deck)that plug into the stock deck. Go to best buy they have them or check their website

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=8532411&pid=1188438378549&catId=&ev=prodView

Not sure if this is the exact one bro but its just like this but ofcourse for ur car. As u can see u connect the stock connectors with the ones on new harness and the rca's to the sub output on ur deck and it shud be ready to blast!

--------------------

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

Murder mach
¯
Member # 10590

Kinda weird but i had a shop do it and they said it plugged right in. Is it possible the speakers work without the amps?...the back of my old deck just had plug connectors i think
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Yea it pretty easy just plug nd play type of deal. Dnt knw if theyll wrk witout the amps tho?

--------------------

------------------

Murder mach
¯
Member # 10590

come to find out just my rear tweeters are working the rear speakers are not even working, but the fronts are. do the amps power the rears only, or do they power all speakers???

what im gettign to is it the istallers fault,or just my amps going bad making the rear not work?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com