Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 1984 gt 350 help

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1984 gt 350 help
joefifty
¯
Member # 10760

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for joefifty  Ford pictures for joefifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone Have input for me ? I recently purchased an 84 gt350 5.0 cfi/AOD for 300 with an alledged electrical problem turns out he installed the starter solenoid backwards so the car was not getting power til u tryed to crank it I fixxed that and now no fuel pressure so I'm thinking the relay problem is and I'm having trouble locating the fuel pump relay I've looked at a few diagrams with no luck it's not in that location I'm pretty sure it may have been moved but??? Anyone with any ideas as to where ford hid it would be greAtly appreciated

--------------------
joe-fifty

Posts: 12 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
apparently the relay is still under the drivers seat. but on that cfi there is 2 pumps a smaller intank and a larger external. and i think there actually is a inertia switch on the left side of the trunk hiding in there.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

joefifty
¯
Member # 10760

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for joefifty  Ford pictures for joefifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So there is a pump in the tank also. I seen the pump under the car and I didn't even think of that switch I need to check that .Thanks hopefully I can get this thing running

--------------------
joe-fifty

Posts: 12 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
try posting this topic under the tech section.. cause it is going to get moved again.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com