Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 99-04 Mustang GT - Mach 460 - Rear Speakers Not Working

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 99-04 Mustang GT - Mach 460 - Rear Speakers Not Working
Paul Steeda
¯
Member # 7938

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Paul Steeda  Ford pictures for Paul Steeda    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure why but the larger of the rear speakers in the back no longer work. They randomly went out one day and I've tried everything, except replacing the mediocre 'amps' in the back.

I did remove the side trim from the interior and front kick panel as well. I was told this is where the rear amps get their power and the designated connector (yellow + black) seems fine...

Any ideas of how I should proceed?

Seeing as how this issue has been driving me mad, any support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you folks!

--------------------
--=--------------------------

01' GT - Blacked Out

--=--------------------------
--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com