Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 94 driver window

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 94 driver window
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother was driving the stang and had the windowz down and when he went to put the windowz up the driver side didn't and hasn't gone up. When i play with the switch...it makes a ticking noise when I try to put it down but nothing when I press it up. I need help ASAP....sum1 know wat the problem might be or wat I can do. let me know..I really need it fixed..can any1 see it or fix it. I'm in the east bay. Thankz 510-566-9840

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a complete door i will sell u the motor glass switches and track for a steal ut sounds like the motor just went out lmk
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

KeithStang7
¯
Member # 1945

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithStang7  Ford pictures for KeithStang7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mine does the same thing. I havn't fixed the problem yet. Like mentioned above, the motor or the gear is just worn out. Take the door panel off and when you can see in the door, play with the swith. You should be able to figure out what needs to be replaced. Keep me posted on what you find. [patriot]

--------------------
We the unwilling
Do the impossible
For the ungrateful

Posts: 393 | From: Redding, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
therez power to it up and down. my friend checked it out with his tester so he is saying the motor is out. but my other friend just told me that therez a way that you connect sum cables 2gether and it will make the window go up and stay up meanwhile you get the motor fixed. let me talk to him and keep you updated.

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Okay so my brother started takin out the motor and found out that 1 of the wires got cut or a slice in it. So we put it back together and itz fine now. But I think the motor is going to go out next. Feelz weird....might have 2 change it soon

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MOTOR is bad!!! you can jump the motor to make work, but if its a bad motor, that wont help.. take the door panel off N bang the motor with a hammer.. i did that to mine and its been 5 months since it hasn't gone bad! just dont bang it 2 hard [Eek!]
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

thankz bro

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com