Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » boss 347 tuning

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: boss 347 tuning
89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89notch347  Ford pictures for 89notch347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold my car two years ago the guy blew the rod and parked in the back yard got it back from him and bougth boss 347 stoker for it before it had a stoker also but not a boss I have been out the game for two years so where do I take my car for tuning need someone that know these cars can you guys help
 -
 -
 -

[ March 03, 2010, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: 89notch347 ]

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED in Sacramento seems to have the best reputation on this board. Nice looking combo BTW. [Wink]
89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89notch347  Ford pictures for 89notch347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks.. Is there any in the Bay?
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you could bring it over here to BRG Racing our number is 925 680 2560. Also i would get some proper sparkplug wire seperators, because when they are ziptied together like that it can cause arcing betweeen plug wires. looks like its gonna be fun to drive! [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ March 03, 2010, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: 89foxstang ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89notch347:
Thanks.. Is there any in the Bay?

is this cam from pittsburg
89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

Yes this Kam from pittsburg
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yes this Kam from pittsburg

hey dave the one who work with jerry
89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

Wsup Dave how you been I just got the car back and monday got my boss 347 going to be putting it together and just wanted to see who i take it to when its done..
89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

how you been dave you never help me put my heater core in
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:

been cool did you get done if not i can give you a hand
89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:
you could bring it over here to BRG Racing our number is 925 680 2560. Also i would get some proper sparkplug wire seperators, because when they are ziptied together like that it can cause arcing betweeen plug wires. looks like its gonna be fun to drive! [Whoo Whooooo!]

The aed guys name is sean which use to work at HCI and then he went to San jose to learn tunning with this guy which I forgot it was next to the Airport at HCI sean was a builder...I want to see if the guy is still there in San jose or who else is in the bay..
89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

been cool did you get done if not i can give you a hand
Just waiting for my canton oil pan and Qa1 K-member to come is give me your number so i can call you It would be nice beside I don't know half the shit you know.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:

The aed guys name is sean which use to work at HCI and then he went to San jose to learn tunning with this guy which I forgot it was next to the Airport at HCI sean was a builder...I want to see if the guy is still there in San jose or who else is in the bay..
jeff s is the guy in san jose he tunes car still just no very many his other busness toke off
an sean is the same guy from hci now him an drew own aed

89notch347
¯
Member # 9818

so does jeff still have the shop or he just tunes...
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
so does jeff still have the shop or he just tunes...

jeff still has it an he does tune but not tomany cars right know if your try to stay local the nextgen in hayward or brg in concord

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com