Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » MM roll bar

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MM roll bar
biggmac
¯
Member # 8541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for biggmac  Ford pictures for biggmac    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To the people that have a MM roll bar installed...I want to buy one ( the 4 point ) and the two bars that go back and bolt to the rear wheel well have the nuts on the out side just above the tire. Do they rub?? I am lowered with the pro eibach springs. I like the somewhat plug and play of this roll bar but I dont really like the bolts poking above the rear ties.... How has this fit on your car?

--------------------
If you aint first your last !!!

Posts: 25 | From: Fairfield/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have one n my coupe. N I put the bolt in thru the outside with the head of the bolt in the wheel well puting the threads inside so its pushing in on the seat n not torwards ur tires....

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had mine welded I didnt wanted to deal with water getting in the cabin, dust

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

biggmac
¯
Member # 8541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for biggmac  Ford pictures for biggmac    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You weld the front and back? Did the roll bar come welded to the back support? Or does it come unwelded from MM?

--------------------

biggmac
¯
Member # 8541

Got pics?

--------------------

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill get pictures tomorrow and it was already pre-assambled

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

biggmac
¯
Member # 8541

Cool big dub! Any pics on how the rear panals were trimmed would be great too!

[ December 16, 2009, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: biggmac ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com