Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 95 with 3 questions any ides???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 95 with 3 questions any ides???
redwood whip
¯
Member # 7691

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redwood whip  Ford pictures for redwood whip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a 95 with a 302 202v eb heads matched in take with E cam etc. but i have a unknown egr set up it,s pulling exghaust from the left header 3rd one back with a solid pipe running to the TB and the egr witch is placed between the intake manifold and the throttle body.

it also has to pcm conectors one for obd1 and another for obd2 and i cant comunicate with the obd2 connector but i can with the obd1 but not all the info comes up on my modis scanner?

it runs good but i know the fox never had this set up and also the pcm/ecu was changed to a 95 cobra ecu from a9L any one have an opinion??

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1. That's the stock EGR setup for a SN...
2. There isn't a OBD2 connector on a 95...sure it isn't for the airbag or ABS?
3. Changed from a A9L to a 95 Cobra PCM? It had alot of work done to change it completely twice...might wanna doublecheck it all.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My '95 has both OBD and OBD II. Seems that they had a transitional thing if it was built later in the year. Mine was built 11/1995.

Only difference is mine will give diagnostics through the OBD II not the OBD.

As for the tube, as JOHNB said, that is the stock EGR setup.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com