Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Only the Best!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Only the Best!!!
venommS
¯
Member # 7837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venommS  Ford pictures for venommS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really need help with diagnosing a hesitation on my blown 96 cobra. The car hesitates bad in 2nd gear from about 5000 rpm to redline. The car was at CA Rewire in Sacramento and all they came up with is replacing the silicone sleeve on the aftercooler. They said the original sleeve was causing a leak and throwing off the ECU because the leak was after the MAF. Needless to say I picked the car up and the issue was still there. I don't want to bring it back because it's in Sac and I'm in Vallejo and am honestly tired of driving it back and forth. Can anyone point me in a direction to an expert diagnostic person? JohnB installed my shortblock and Shaun @ AED did the tune they are familiar with my car and have helped me tremendously. So any other experts out there??? [Confused]
Posts: 104 | From: American Canyon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com